- File Size: 2259 KB
- Print Length: 57 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wittegen Press (June 6, 2011)
- Publication Date: June 6, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006UFMP7U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,066 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Bonds of Fire Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I adored the way the reader is keyed into Drekken's emotions and even though he is a 'big bad warrior' he is able to show soft emotions without ever looking weak. I also really liked the way humans and dragons form families. It made for a really intriguing world.
All in all I thought this was a touching, well-written story that I would love to see more of. I'm curious about the cause of the war, how Drekken and Miri manage as parents, and how Yakov and Malachi progress. I'd love to witness Drekken's attempt to live near his mothers again and to see him try to keep from being further organised. Thrilled to have read it.
And about the m/m stuff going on? There's no sex... Flirting, a brief scene of implied touching, a little kissing, and a fair bit of innuendo, but no actual sex, and nothing graphic. Tame by current standards even for m/f story lines. But by all means, if the thought of men lusting after men squicks you out, avoid this, as the attractions are quite obvious.
There is nothing particularly original in it, but it is well done:
-setting is clear and well outlined with its interesting mix of magic and technology;
-characters are likeable and credible;
-plot is interesting and makes sense.
On the downside, beside a couple of editing problems (missing words here and there) the ending -happy though it is- releases too much tension and implies a change in atmosphere from the warlike to the cosy that is not well managed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery