Boneco Demineralization Granule Refills, 1 Box
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy replacement of the granules of demineralization cartridge 7531
- For water mist without minerals or limescale
- 3 Packs of Granules per Box - Enough for 3 granules changes
- Replace granules every 2 – 3 months, or more frequently in areas with hard water
- Use: for all BONECO ultrasonic humidifiers except from U7146 Travel
- Enough for 3 granules changes" to "3 Packs of Granules per Box - Enough for 3 granules changes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Each box contains 3 packs of granules which is enough for 3 granule changes. When properly installed and maintained, the BONECO 7533 Demineralization Cartridge Refill Granules will effectively prevent the release of minerals in the air.
Compare with similar items
BONECO AOS A200 Hydro Cell A200 Humidifier Filter with Activated Carbon, 2 pack
BONECO Aqua Pro 2-in-1 Humidifier Filter A250
BONECO Demineralization Cartridge 7531
Air-O-Swiss AOS 7531 Demineralization Cartridge (2Pack) by Air-O-Swiss
BestAir HCC31, Humidifier Demineralization Treatment Capsule
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.49||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ECDirect||ECDirect||OnwardAZ|
|Color||Silver||Gray||White||Tan||white||Pink & Green|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is so easy to do:
1) remove filter from unit
2) unscrew big canister cap from filter
3) unscrew top from filter
4) empty out filter over trashcan
5) rinse out filter body in a big bowl --> throw water and any remaining granules down the toilet, nothing will clog here
6) install styrofoam plug
7) fill plastic cup with one packet of granules
8) with cup standing on counter place filter body on top of cup with open side facing in to the cup
9) turn everything 180 degrees to transfer granules in to filter body
10) ensure even distribution, clean off top and threaded area, place cap on filter body
11) soak for 24 hrs --> DONE!
I hesitate to say nothing's happening but I'll just say, after using the more expensive (and also not effective) cartridges for a while I decided to try the granules and change them even MORE often. I changed the granules once every three weeks - there was white mineral dust before I bought these, there was white mineral dust after I bought these. Was there less as a result - maybe a small fraction less dust - but there was still a substantial amount to deal with (including finding dust INSIDE a printer that was INSIDE a closet). If you want to know what effect the granules are having/not having, you can buy a meter to measure the mineral content of water for about $15. I bought such a meter but only after I gave up and ditched the granules for a reverse osmosis system (I wanted to make sure there were zero minerals in the water, a.k.a., no dust).
I love my Air-O-Swiss humidifier - but if you want to eliminate the white dust, this is not the way - invest in a reverse osmosis system. Too bad Air-O-Swiss doesn't make one.
PS: If you ARE using these, ignore the diagram - to get the old ones out of the cartridge, unscrew the cap, turn the filter upside down and run it under water (collect them in a pan - don't flush them down the sink; strain the water and throw them away). Pour the dry granules into a 12 oz. cup, soak them, and after they've soaked 24 hours, pour them/the water into the cartridge (the water will drain through the bottom filter). That way they'll distribute evenly without getting all over you/your counter and driving you insane. You can still use the foam piece to keep them from getting in the middle part of the cartridge.