- File Size: 324 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 8, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0081UKVOG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #628,470 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
31 Tasty Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 80 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to 31 Tasty Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 2)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This book changes everything, I feel like I could have chicken every night of the month and our meals would have variety. A book dedicated to chicken breasts was a gold mine for me.
If your looking for some tasty recipes that appear to be quick and easy without a lot of can't find ingredients then you need this book.
Will be a valuable resource for me for a long time. Great job Jenny.
My favorites are the Rosemary Infused Mascarpone Stuffed Chicken Breast and the Chicken and Roasted Vegetables Cooked Mediterranean Style.
Here is what I really loved about this cookbook.
1. The dishes look like original home-cooked recipes and truly are mouth-watering.
2. They are prepared with fresh, natural ingredients and so are healthy.
3. Jenny provides suggestions on what to serve with each dish: green salad, turmeric roast potatoes, rice.
4. All of the recipes can be done fairly quickly with prep and cooking times provided.
5. Jenny provides oven temperatures in Farenheit, celsius and by gas stove mark position which I have never seen before.
Finally there's a European flare to this cookbook. You'll find a few European terms for ingredients. For example: courgette (zucchini), petit pois (baby peas), cos lettuce (romaine). The European terms for these ingredients just added a wonderful touch to the cookbook.
If you have any interest in recipes for tasty, fast, healthy, original chicken dishes then buy this book. You'll be happy you did. Highly recommended.
There are chicken salad recipes, chicken with plum and red pepper sauces, soups, stews, picnic rolls, spicy options such as curried chicken and many more.
I find that this is helpful for people looking for a specific themed book. This book covers broad area and has a number of excellent options for both lunch and dinner.
The introduction is nice and it has a well formatted and linked table of contents. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, yet have a home cooked goodness to them and include a number of the authors favourites. For the taste test, I found that there was a large number that suited my tastes as well.
However, for free, I can't complain. So ... Great deal!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
To many of the same old recipes. I need new or exciting
Might be a good book for a first time cook
I chose this title as they were interesting. My problem is that I don't have 3/4 of the ingredients for most of the recipes in this book.Published 19 months ago by ll8888
If you love chicken this book is great. Easy recipes and most you probably have most ingredients on hand. Read morePublished on May 15, 2014 by Deb
New ideas that are tasty to eat while simple and easy to make and serve. A variety for those preferring Chicken.iPublished on February 22, 2014 by Shirley Masaoka
My 11yr old loves cooking so I got this to help her w new ideas and I ended up learning a trick to loved the wonderful new ideasPublished on February 2, 2014 by Sweet Hart
lots of really great ideas for chicken breasts! I bought this to get out of my 3 or 4 recipe slump when it came to chicken and I was tired of searching for recipes when I had no... Read morePublished on January 31, 2014 by Danya
I was excited to get a cook book with recipes just for chicken breast. We have them a lot and they can get a bit boring. Read morePublished on January 7, 2014 by Jackie
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Soups & Stews
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals > Soups & Stews
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy