Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Color: Bones|Change

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 128 reviews
on May 1, 2015
I own SEVERAL different types and brands of bearings, and these BONES REDS are VERY FAST BEARINGS! But I think my ROLLERBONES ARE FASTER!!....they took a couple hours to break in, but are LIGHTNING FAST!! Plus, Rollerbones typically cost less!

One thing I will note is that, when I torque/tighten my bearings down, I always make sure my Lock-Nuts are in great condition because I typically tighten them until the side-to-side play is taken out of the wheels, and then periodically check to make sure that they do not loosen up. Plus, I use Speed-Washers on all my Quad-Speed-Skates (Rollerskates), Longboards, Skateboards, etc.

Even if you're only buying bearings for one Longboard/Skateboard, buy the 16 bearing set of Rollerbones and keep the other 8 as backup or sell them to your buddy.
ROLLERBONES are cheaper than BONES REDS (for a set of 16), and made by the same company!

Bearings definitely make a difference when it comes to SPEED!!
And I do consider BONES REDS, Great Quality bearings!!

BTW - The cheapest and best quality bearings I've bought, so far, are Quest ABEC-9 bearings. I wrote a review on them.
on August 14, 2016
I bought these for my 11-year old who had just gotten a Penny Board. He picked them out without any guidance from me. He says they make a big difference. I've actually never tested them out. :) My son also bought them as a birthday gift for a friend who also received a Penny Board. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because it's not something I've tested myself. If it were up to my son, he would probably say 5 out of 5.
on September 18, 2013
For the price you pay for these you cannot go wrong. they are proven basic bearings that take a beating. keep them clean and lubed with the recommended speed cream and they won't let you down.
on January 1, 2016
Exactly what you'd expect from the lowest line from a big, well known company. They're great for the price and last quite a while when taken care of. If you don't quite know what you want, stick to known brands, or want a cheap but good set of bearings, these are for you!
on December 8, 2014
Heard good things about these bearings, swapped out my original sector 9 bearings. Once I got them in, i noticed that they did not spin as fast as the sector 9 bearings. I loosened the bolt on the wheel to make sure it was not too tight, that was not the case. These did do pretty well but not as good as my og bearings. Will not buy again.
on March 28, 2013
Do not go for any Abec something bearings, just buy this ones, You won't get better for the same price.
on September 14, 2015
These bearing are the best bang for your buck. I hate cleaning my bearing and will just buy a new set every 6 months. These roll great out of the package and still roll great after the 6 months even filled with dirt and grime. I skate 2 times a week at a indoor rink for 2 hours and 3 to 4 hours a week outside.
on August 19, 2016
Brand new reds at an affordable price how can you complain! In my opinion Reds are the best skate board bearings! If you are looking for quality and a good price look no further!
on December 7, 2016
These are top of the line bearings. Bought these for my son and they made a noticeable difference as far a speed and smoothness. My son has had these for 9 months now, with no signs of wear.
on July 18, 2017
happy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.