|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 2.3 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||BSCCBC88|
|Manufacturer Part Number||180053|
Bones Ceramic Reds Bearings, 8 Pack set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The cerbec ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with speed cream racing lubricant
- All bones bearings products come with a warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Skateboards R Us||Skates Direct|
|Item Dimensions||2.3 x 4.8 x 0.4 in||1.9 x 3.9 x 0.3 in||2.3 x 4.9 x 2.3 in||0.5 x 6 x 4 in||—||—|
|Material Type||ceramics||Steel||—||chromium steel||—||—|
|Size||One Size||608||—||One Size||8mm||8mm|
|Sport Type||Skateboarding||Skateboarding||Skateboarding||Skateboarding||Roller Skating / Roller Blading||Roller Skating / Roller Blading|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bones Skateboard Bearings have the best reputation in the skateboard industry, and have had this honor for the past 25 years because of their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Bones knows how fast they are, and most also comment on how long they last, typically several times as long as low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and they know the difference between ordinary and exceptional. Our team is a who’s who of top skaters and we are proud to be associated with each one of them.