- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by TGM Skateboards when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bones Bearings Reds Bearings (8 Pack, Spacers & Washers)
|Price:||$14.21 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bestselling skate bearing brand in the USA
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction; high speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials, and lubricant
- Includes set of eight bearings, instructions, and logo sticker
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||0.5 x 2.3 x 4.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
|Size||Reds Bearings Including Spacers & Washers|
Size: Reds Bearings Including Spacers & Washers
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I swear by these bearings, so nothing against the REAL Reds bearings. this review is regarding my fake recent purchase.
PLEASE be careful when purchasing these bearings. I've heard that there are plenty of fakes online, but took the risk because the seller reviews and buyer reviews seemed more positive than it was negative. And if you do purchase, look at videos showing how to distinguish a fake or just compare it with a set from an authorized dealer (local skate shop, zumiez, etc.).
I've bought these bearings multiple times and noticed huge differences right off the bat. So I went out of my way and purchased real ones from the Zumiez skateshop to compare, and because I don't want to order another set online and wait to ride.
1. The box's font is more narrow and slimmer than the real reds (view photos)
2. The red rubber seal on the fakes have a smaller font and the "TM" is not in superscript (view photos)
3. 1 bearing came with a white ball retainer, and not a translucent one. The real retainers are also more translucent in general. (view photos)
4. The fakes don't have much lubricant in them. The real ones have lubricant that leak a bit inside the box. (see photos)
However, it's still hard to tell if you don't have authentic reds side by side. The sticker and instruction guide are almost identical to the real reds
Photos attached; TOP-REAL BEARINGs, BOTTOM-FAKE BEARINGS
Hopefully this helped some of you out!
Going to take mine apart and inspect them, I expected more from Bones but maybe this price is the cause. All 8 spin more or less the same- 3 seconds at best.