Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bones Original Swiss Competition Skate Bearings
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eight-pack of chromium skateboard wheel bearings with four bearing spacers, instructions, and a sticker
- Precision-grade Swiss design and manufacturing acclaimed for 25 years
- Nylon ball retainers and Bones Speed Cream lubricant for a sustained ride
- Removable rubber shields make cleaning a snap
- Skate Rated for better performance than any ABEC rated bearings; lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||4 x 0.5 x 6 inches|
|Material Type||chromium steel|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||108 Clan||Skateboards R Us||Amazon.com||BC Surf & Sport|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 6 x 4 in||2.3 x 4.9 x 2.3 in||3 x 5 x 1 in||—||—||—|
|Size||One Size||—||—||8mm||—||One Size|
|Sport Type||Skateboarding||Skateboarding||—||Roller Skating / Roller Blading||—||Skateboarding|
The optimum combination of Bones Skae Rated design and Swiss precision manufacturing, create the standard by which all other bearings are measured
Best selling Swiss Bones Competition bearings have been the industry standard ever since they were introduced in 1983. Known for their fast, smooth, and long lasting performance, Swiss Bones bearings feature the same high performance components used in Bones Swiss Ceramic bearings, including high speed nylon ball retainers, and skate rated materials. The only difference is that the Original bearings are constructed of chromium steel instead of silicone nitride.
What's in the Box?
Set of eight bearings, four bearing spacers, instructions, sticker
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?