Bones Skate Bearings Cleaning Unit
|Price:||$9.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bearings cleaner makes skateboard maintenance a painless process
- Unique design uses spacers to apply solvents equally
- High density polyurethane construction for durability
- Compatible with all types of skate bearings
- Includes directions. solvents not included
Looking for Some Old-School Street Cred?
Check out our selection of cool retro and penny boards. Shop now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||2.3 x 2.3 x 4.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
So in short... this is a must have for any type of skater wanting to keep their bearings in great shape and for longer uses! Especially if you need to clean them alot like in roller derby : I highly reccommend!
I got mine in and have cleaned about 40 bearings so far.
It works perfect.
What else do you people want?
Here is my method I used to clean:
floor bike pump (substitute for compressed air)
isopropyl alcohol 91%
Bones speed cream
1. load up bearings without the shields, bearing balls facing up.
2. fill a little less than 1/3 91% isopropyl alcohol. (did not want to waste and really did not need a full 1/3)
3. close and shake for 30 seconds, open and spin bearings. repeat this step a few times until bearings seem free from dirt when spinning.
4. dump and refill bottle a little less than 1/3 91% isoprople alcohol. close and shake again. alcohol in bottle should be clear.
5. use floor pump with attached exercise ball nozzle tip to blow into bearings to dry and remove any excess debris.
6. once bearing is dry, apply 2 drops speed cream onto ball bearing side. spin bearing a few times.
7. reinstall shields.
This method should get 90-95% clean. This is my first time cleaning the bearings. Maybe if I had compressed air can and rinsed the bearings until all debris can not be detected when spinning them. I personally don't need to get them 100% clean for my uses so this method is sufficient for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works wonderfully. I have no issues with having all eight bearings attached and the cleaning process is well written out for you in the clear instruction manual which tells you... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Andrew Chang
All this is, is a Stupid bottle for the price. Oh but it also comes with instructions because we are all mouth breathing retards that don't know how to use a bottle. Read morePublished 8 days ago by alexG
Makes cleaning your skateboard bearings a breeze. While not necessarily a necessity, this product is definitely worth it to make your cleaning experience hassle free. Read morePublished 20 days ago by AJ