Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 14, 2017
I love 32 oz bottle but the lid always broke it.
on March 23, 2017
I love this bottle so much I use it everyday at work, and when I go to the gym.I would and have recommended this bottle to a number of people.
on February 6, 2017
This water bottle was good when I got it but the elastic part that made the lid pop open broke with in a week I spent to much money on this for it to break in a short time.
on January 30, 2017
I don't normally bother with reviews but this was slightly annoying. I got the water bottle as a Christmas present and it's broken before the end of January. The lid has snapped...unsure how it's happened between filling it up and returning to my desk? I can only assume it happened due to holding it by the carry clip which is attached to the hinged lid. Broken lid effectively makes this bottle completely useless, it just becomes a large cup.

I've ordered a replacement lid in the hope it was just a one off but I'd be aware of the flimsy design and construction in this regard. Disappointing as the size of it is perfect.
on December 20, 2016
Excellent Item. I love using this.
Only thing I would add is I wish the fruit basket went the entire length of the bottle.
on December 14, 2016
Just got this one in the mail today. I love it. It doesn't even feel like you're drinking a 1L bottle! It's really big and the infuser can fit SO much in there! I used to have a different infuser, and it would be so hard to fit large fruits in there! This bottle is awesome! Although I'm writing this review upon receiving it after a couple of hours, I am confident that this bottle will last! The flavors actually can be tasted and it's great!
on December 7, 2016
I love my water bottle !!! I fill it twice daily and I have fulfilled drinking my 8 cups of water. Aside from adding fruits and mint to the infuser, I add some apple cider vinegar and 2 packets of stevia sweetener and have no problem drinking it all. I recently bought another one for my sister in California to help her with her diet. This product is very sturdy and good quality. The lid hops open when in use and shuts tightly. I definitely recommend this product !!
on December 7, 2016
Read the reviews that indicated poor quality and broke easily. Not true in my case, sturdy product. Love my infuser but was unable to find the recipe ebook on the manufacturer's website.. No problem because I already had plenty. Have been putting in the dishwasher on top shelf with no problem. No leaks and has a tight locking system. A little hard to twist on top but with practice I have the hang of it.
on December 1, 2016
It's been working very nicely. Love having the fruit infuser, and it comes with a convenient cleaning brush. After a few months of daily use, the latching top has held up nicely and still works as well as the day it arrived. Recommended for sure.
on November 20, 2016
well engineered, fits nicely in your hand, does not leak if closed properly, large capacity basket for fruit or veggies, but the basket is hard to clean well even with the enclosed cleaning utensil, which broke after about a week of use. Be sure to clean it after every use.