Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Lip Smacker Party Pack -- Originals
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on June 11, 2013
I've been using these for my dry lips for the past 40 years! They are better than any chapstick or any expensive cosmetic name brand lip salve - beats them all!
I panicked when they moved their distribution out of drug stores and onto Amazon.com, but rest at ease, service is good and I got my smackers via Amazon. Only problem is that you have to pay a shipping fee. Boo! But it's worth it price-wise. I carry my smackers around at all times - in every handbag, my desk drawer at work, and coat pockets - usually have 6 in use everyday!

Mary Ann
on May 20, 2015
The assortment I received were each packaged individually. One had a cracked cap. I could tell that three of the pink/red shades were very old because the contents of the tubes had faded and were almost colorless. The flavor was still there and they still seem to be fine otherwise, but they were obviously quite elderly. In the future I will purchase my Bonnie Bell products at a store I trust, even though I will have to pay the regular price. I don't like being sold stale, old merchandise.
on January 2, 2010
The price is spot on, and it's hard to find regular lip smacker packs this big in retail stores. There were some cool flavors i've never seen before, like tropical ones, and there were classics, like strawberry. Fast shipping and great products!! Great gift, too, except the packaging was slightly mangled when I got it, and since it was a gift, I was a bit annoyed. It wasn't like the products were damaged or anything, but I wish it the cardbord backing wasnt bent like it was. Oh well!
on October 2, 2014
I'm very self conscious of my lips because they are ALWAYS chapped and occasionally bleed on their own. I can't tell you the number of brands and flavors of all sorts of lip products I've used to try and ease my chapped lips. Sometimes I'd get products with a nice flavor but still didn't help. Other products made the problem even worse by making my lips even more dried to the point where my lips would actually hurt. I got this Originals variety pack and I've been trying the different flavors and so far they're working on my chapped lips! They look and feel better! A+ products
on September 5, 2014
I love Lip Smackers lip balms! It's the only lip balm that I really like & I've tried several different brands. The original scents are also the best. I've tried the skittles & other scents, but I keep coming back to these. I love the texture of Lip Smackers.. they're not too "greasy" like some other brands I've tried. It keeps my lips feeling soft, it doesn't add too much color (some lip balms make it look like you're wearing lip stick), & they last a long time. I have been using Lip Smackers for years & I highly recommend them!
on October 15, 2015
I'm 54 years old and I love Bonne bell lip smackers. I have used them since I was in high school…a llong time ago. I can sometimes find them locally. Exactly as expected. Small size, nice but not overpowering scent. Not too dry like some Chapsticks.
on May 13, 2015
I love this economical way to buy this lip softening stick with just a tinge of an appealing aroma or flavor. Keep one where ever you might want it - in car, desk, next to your bed or in your purse. Also nice for spontaneous gifts for young ones who might want a "lipstick".
on March 24, 2014
I just love these types of products for the lips! I am not a big fan of regular lipstick, since I am more or less "older" now, lipsticks often appear harsh...lip smackers are terrific! I used to have to go three miles out of my way by car to get a pack of these, great that amazon has them on line!
on October 5, 2015
This is great, just be aware it didn't come with all of the flavors listed. There is supposed to be one of each of the flavors and it had doubles of a couple. That is totally not a big deal, just be prepared if you're ordering.
on April 10, 2014
Actually, I only wanted the strawberry flavor, and this was the only way to get it. The watermelon is good too. I like them, but not some of the other flavors so well. But at least they were available.