|Fits as expected||
Bonnie Baby Large Dots Birthday Dress with Headband
|Price:||$21.99 - $29.99|
- Dress : 100% Cotton
- Dress and headband: 100% cotton, lining: 65% polyester/35% cotton, netting: 100% nylon, exclusive of trim
- Machine wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, iron on reverse side at lowest setting as needed
- Netting under skirt
- Matching headband
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A fabulous birthday dress for your baby girl by Bonnie Jean. Multi colored large polka dot waistline dress with striped sash and balloons with the words "Birthday Girl" embroidered on them. Matching head wrap. Please note: The balloons come with the "Birthday Girl" pre-embroidered, you do not need to add embroidery to have this feature included. The words "Birthday Girl" cannot be removed If you wish to personalize this dress, the name will be embroidered across the chest.
Gerson & Gerson, Inc., the parent company of Bonnie Jean, and Bonnie Baby was founded by Max Gerson in 1935 and still remains a family business. Throughout the company’s 75 year history, we have adhered to Max Gerson’s basic philosophy: Make the best product possible, never sacrifice quality, and maintain affordable prices.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0032Z7TMC
- Item model number: 785498134863PARENT
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 6, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 202 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dress itself is beautiful and well made. The lovely edging on the Tulle underskirt is a lovely extra touch. I was very impressed with quality of the dress.
The only cons I found are as follows:
1) the sash/belt is tied and sewn, and with the dress fitting snug It was a bit hard to squeeze her into it without being able to untie the sash. I would have preferred to be able to untie it when dressing her in it.
2) I wish they had made the Birthday Girl embellishment detachable. My mom carefully removed it for me after my daughters birthday so we could also have her wear the dress to church and for new years, but having it detach easily without scissors and seam rippers would have been nice. It was also glued to the dress in one place.
3) the included headband was WAY to small for my daughters head, so we never got to use it.
Other than that it was the perfect dress and my daughter looked lovely in it on her birthday! :)
As for sizing, it runs a tad small. My daughter is about 45% for height, and 30% for weight. I ended up buying the 18 month size because of the reviews. It was a touch large, and a bit on the longer side, but it fit just fine and will last her for another 6 months. Still, I think that the 12 month size probably would have fit just fine because she's a bit smaller than average.