- Save 30% on Hoobn 15-Sheet Stapler when you purchase 1 or more Bonsaii Paper Shredder offered by Bonsaii US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Hoobn 20 Sheets Stapler when you purchase 1 or more Bonsaii Paper Shredder offered by Bonsaii US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Ballpoint pen 1.0mm when you purchase 1 or more Bonsaii Paper Shredder offered by Bonsaii US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Bonsaii Shredder Lubricant Bottled Oil when you purchase 1 or more Bonsaii Paper Shredder offered by Bonsaii US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Bonsaii EverShred C149-C 18-Sheet Cross-cut Paper ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 32% off the $238.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Bonsaii EverShred C149-C 18-Sheet Cross-cut Paper Shredder with 60 Minutes Running Time, 6 Gallon Wastebasket Capacity and 4 Casters
|Sale:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (12%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Continuous running time up to 60 minutes without stopping with Advanced Coolong System and patented Cutting Technology
- Cross-cut shredder up to 18 sheets(A4 size 75g/m 2) at a single pass ,Shreds paper into very tiny particles measuring 1/5 x 1-23/50 inches (5mm x 37mm)
- 62 dB low noise level will give you a quiet and smooth shredding exprience and 4 Casters for convenience moving to anywhere you want
- 6 gallons pull-out wastebasket capacity for less frequent and easy emptying, and the transparent window makes it easy to see when it is full6 gallons pull-out wastebasket capacity for less frequent and easy emptying, and the transparent window makes it easy to see when it is full
- Auto start and auto reverse function protect you from the frustration of paper jams; overheating and overloading protection technology keeps sustainable using and prolong shredder's lifetime
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Bonsaii EverShred Brings New Landscape of Shredding
- 60 Minutes Running Time
- Library Quiet Motor 62dB
- 5.3 Feet/minute Shred Speed
- Pull-out Wastebasket for Simple Waste Disposal
- Comes with 4 Casters Even with Brakes for Easy Mobility
- 1 year Warranty on All Parts
How about shredding for one hour ?
Like Never Stop, Like Shredding Forever
High quality and library-quiet, the Bonsaii C149-C Shredder is a multi-purpose 18-sheet Cross-cut powerhouse. It takes paper, CD/DVDs, credit cards and staples. The medium duty motor can shred 5.3 feet per minute. The 8.7 inches entry slot can accept letter and legal-size documents while the quiet motor dampens grinding and shredding noise.
- 60 Mintues Continuous Running Time
- Shreds up to 18 Sheets at a Single Feed
- Auto Start/Stop and Reverse Function
- Shreds credit cards, CDs, DVDs and Staples
- 5mm x 37mm shred
One Hour Shredding
The Bonsaii C149-C cuts clean through paper, old credit, debit, insurance, and identification cards continuously for up to 60 minutes. Save hassle of endless waiting.
Patented Cooling System
The advanced and significant cooling system protects the sophisticated controls from overheating and realized continuous shredding.
Library Quiet and 18-Sheet Shred
Quiet motor dampens grinding and shredding noise.Shred up to 18 sheets of A4 size at a single feed.
Jam Protection System
Free from frustration of paper jam. The jam detection system automatically reverses paper.
|Shred Ability||CDs/DVDs, Credit Cards, Paper, Staples||Paper, Staples||Paper, Staples||CDs/DVDs, Credit Cards, Paper, Staples||CDs/DVDs, Credit Cards, Paper, Staples|
|Cut Size||1/4 x 1-23/50 inches||5/32 x 2/5 inches||1/4 x 1-14/25 inches||5/32 x 1-19/50 inches||5/64 x 25/64 inches|
|Max Pages Per Load||17-18 Pages||12 Pages||14 Pages||14 Pages||10 Pages|
|Continuous Run Time||60 Mins||60 Mins||30 Mins||2 Hours||4 Hours|
|Cool Down Time||10 Mins||10 Mins||10 Mins||10 Mins||10 Mins|
|Noise Level||62 dB||62 dB||58 dB||58 dB||58 dB|
|Basket Capacity||6 gallons||6 gallons||4.5 gallons||6 gallons||7.9 gallons|
Compare to similar items
This item Bonsaii EverShred C149-C 18-Sheet Cross-cut Paper Shredder with 60 Minutes Running Time, 6 Gallon Wastebasket Capacity and 4 Casters
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Bonsaii US||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.22 x 14.17 x 21.46 in||13.39 x 17.01 x 24.29 in||16.25 x 20.25 x 11.62 in||3.5 x 8.1 x 1.6 in|
|Item Weight||23.11 lbs||25.8 lbs||31.75 lbs||1 lb|
The Bonsaii C149-C Shredder is a high quality and library quiet multi-purpose 18-sheet Cross-cut shredder. It accepts paper, CD/DVDs, credit cards and staples. Medium duty motor can shred 5.3 feet per minute. 8.7" paper entry can accept letter and legal-size documents. Quiet motor dampens grinding and shredding noise.
Top Customer Reviews
1) It is quieter than I expected
2) I was able to feed 6-8 pages at a time with no problems (I didn't actually try to handle more)
3) It easily handled heavy weight paper (and it even handled a few credit cards)
4) It seems to be quite a bit faster than my previous shredder
5) It isn't prone to jamming (no problems with standard staples, slick papers, etc.)
6) I used it for more than 6 hours straight before it shut down (for about 5-6 minutes) due to overheating
1) The input slot for the shredder should be redesigned to make it easier to feed the papers
2) It's a bit more expensive than the competitive models
3) Capability may be overstated because I'm not certain that it would routinely handle 18 sheets of paper
4) Container fills up pretty quickly
5) Some shredded bits always seem to end up on the floor when emptying the container.
CONCLUSION: Best home shredder I've used so far. I'd give it a rating of 4.5, if Amazon had the ability to do that.
However, in reading the fine print of the instructions, they say “to maintain a durable and faultless work of the shredder, it is advised to place no more than 70% of the maximum amount of sheets to be shred at one time. The maximum amount of sheets should be used only occasionally“
Well, I did not buy it to shred 18 sheets “occasionally”, I bought it to shred 18 sheets most of the time !!
so, is this an 18 sheet shredder? NO, it is a 12.6 sheet or 13 sheet shredder
I have now been using this shredder for several months. It has concistently worked quietlty and shredded up to 20 sheets of paper at a time.
I originally rated it one star because of the above. However, it has been so excellent,.I must now change this to 4 stars.
The patented cooling they tout is simply a separate fan that runs when the motor gets too warm. I guess most other shredders only have a fan on the shredding motor. So, if those shredder motors get slow or labor, they heats up and at the same time the fan on the same motor is less effective. I have run the Bonsaii machine continuously for hours without an overheat even though Bonsaii says only max 60 minutes before cool down is needed. To be fair, I never do the maximum of 12 sheets. Probably six sheets is my maximum dump at a time. But you can feed six sheets at a time forever in my experience, one right after the other. It doesn't do credit cards or CDs.
Most of my use for the shredder now will be just light-duty shredding of junk mail. So after surviving its baptism of fire, it's going into semi-retirement with only perhaps monthly use, but I expect it to last my lifetime.
I also bought Fellows shredder oil and found out it is 99.9% canola oil. And the manual for the Bonsai just says to use vegetable oil. I dribble oil in the cutter slot after every two baskets are dumped, and I reverse the shredder blades for about 30 seconds. I didn't use the enclosed bag, and I didn't use any bag in the bin. Just emptied the bin into a bag that will accept two bin's worth. My recycler service won't recycle paper in anything but a clear bag they can see into, so I use a see-through plastic kitchen bag for disposal.
It has a pleasant, therapeutic munching sound that's quite satisfying as well. The Bonsaii was packed like a set of Russian interlocking dolls--in three solid boxes. Absolutely no shipping damage.
Well, after six months, still wonderful. In fact I have given it some real torture tests. With all the boxes that turn up here from Amazon and such, and the law for recycling, they say that you need to strap your cardboard in 2 foot square sizes to recycle at the curb. I go them one better. An old bread knife dissects shipping boxes into Bonsai munch-able sizes, and all my cardboard gets neatly stuffed into clear plastic bags that are much easier to handle that strapped together cardboard slabs. All grocery paper boxes get macerated onto the bag as well. And a good layer of canola oil gets squirted into the jaws of death every two bags of trash emptied. No sign of tiring or jamming, and doing cardboard and paper board now.
A truly superb shredder with a uniquely comforting shredding experience.