Bonsenkitchen Electric Milk Frother, Automatic Milk Foam Maker for Bulletproof coffee, Matcha, Hot Chocolate Stainless Steel Whisk Battery Operated Mini Drink Mixer Blender
|List Price:||$15.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$9.29 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.70 (42%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.35 Pounds|
|Number of Batteries||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect Milk Frothing: High speed rotation of food safe stainless-steel whisk and BPA free shaft, this handheld milk frother is perfect for creating foam within 15-20s for bulletproof coffee, latte, milk shake, hot chocolates and matcha powder as well as a good egg beater
- Ergonomic & Portable Design: Lightweight hand milk frother with an ergonomic handle makes frothing and creating delicate foam easily. Portable size is convenient to carry makes sure you can enjoy your morning coffee although in traveling
- Classic Never Outdate Style: The coffee milk mixer is styled in silver and black color perfectly fit with any modern kitchen. Decent present for daily coffee drinkers
- Easy to Use: Simple one-touch switch with a powerful motor but low noise level. Just put it into a container with liquid food up to approx 1/3 to froth. Please keep the temperature of the milk below 60 degree for perfect foam. Battery operated and 2 AA batteries included
- Stainless steel shaft with food safe material is easy to be cleaned in mild soapy water with the whisk moving or just put it into fresh running water
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Bonsenkitchen ELECTRIC MILK FROTHER
BPA FREE SHAFT
- This electric handheld battery-operated milk frother with high speed rotation of the stainless-steel whisk and BPA free shaft, is perfect for creating delicate foam to make lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolates and more in your kitchen.
EASY TO USE & CLEAN
- It is easy to use and clean, with simple one-touch switch and 2 AA batteries included, you can just put it into a container with milk up to approx. 1/3 to make foam.
- The stainless milk frother is compact, comfort and fashionable. The handle is ergonomically designed, so you will feel comfortable when it is in your hands.
Ideal Gift for Coffee Lover
- Handheld, lightweight electric milk frother
- Creates delicate foam for homemade lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolates and more
- Stainless steel 304 shaft and whisk
- Convenient to operate, powered by 2 AA (1.5V) batteries (included)
- Easy to clean
- Put the milk frother into a container with drinks up to approx. 1/3 to start frothing.
- Press and hold down the ON/OFF switch, the whisk will start to run and make foam.
- As soon as the milk froth starts forming, lift the appliance slightly so that it always in the froth layer.
- When the milk is frothy enough, let go of the switch to stop the whisk running.
- Please remember to take your finger off the ON/OFF switch before lifting the whisk out of the milk to avoid spraying the liquid everywhere.
- If you would like to make hot milk froth, the temperature of the milk should not be over 60℃/140℉, otherwise, the milk will not froth up perfectly.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't use it for its primary purpose. Love the simplicity of use and cleaning.
I've had other, more expensive, frothers. Problems out my froth happy patootie.
So far, this frother has blown the others out of the milk!!! It's small, but powerful and sturdy. The on/off is located in the most convenient place I've seen in frothers I've owned. There's NO wimpy plastic that's holding two pieces together (where the battery goes). The battery placement is where it should be (I don't know why others can't pull off such a simple task), and is VERY EASY to open to add or remove batteries.
The power.... the first thing that ran through my head was adult toys. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that, but I'm being honest here. :) It'll row you're kids toy boat in the tub (the clean version).
I may change my mind after using it for a while, and I'll update if I find a problem. But, for now, I'm happier than froth in espresso!
So today (01/29) while preparing breakfast before going to work, I made my coffee and used the tool and the result was pretty neat! Froth came out quickly and stayed for a long time (at least while having my toast) and I love the fact that is so easy to clean (basically open the water and let it run through it).
Also, it came with batteries! so you don't have to buy them :D
Totally recommended! I might buy another one to keep it at work whenever the one that's there gets damage.
By Cait on May 7, 2018