Bonvoisin Lab Analytical Balance 200gx0.001g High Precision Lab Scale Accurate Electronic Scientific Scale 1mg Digital Precision Weighing Scale Jewelry Scales with Windshield (200g, 0.001g)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ➤WITH WINDSHIELD-This laboratory scale is equipped with windshield, aiming to avoid external influence like wind and make the weighing results more accurate. Stainless steel made round weighing pan makes the sensor uniformly stressed to ensure an accurate weighing results.
- ➤Both AC/ DC POWER SUPPLY-Two ways of charging (AC: 110V, DC: 9 V battery) makes it more convenient for use.⚠NOTICE: The scale itself is of 100-240V wide voltage, while the power cable is 110V ONLY. If you want to use it under 220V region, prepare a 220V cable yourself or power it with 9V battery.
- ➤0.001g/1mg HIGH PRECISION-Compared to 1mg glass cover scale, this lab scale is more lightweight and economical while its upgraded core sensor ensures the weighing results correct and stable, up to a precision of 0.001g.
- ➤UNIT CONVERSION-Unit can be converted from g, kg, lb, ct, oz, ozt, dwt.
- ➤FEATURES-1.Large LCD Display: easy to read, clear and precise reading even in dark environment. 2. Functions: This laboratory scale has multiple functions of tare, auto-correct, memory, counting, fault visualization and etc.3. Non-slip mat design: this design makes this lab balance suits different weighing environment better.
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
From the brand
How we got our start?Bonvoisin is an international company serving a wide customer base in school, laboratory, pharmacy, office and etc. We are committed to provide best quality of products and best service for our customers.
What makes our product unique?Specialized in scales, our R&D team is focused on delivering the most precise and helpful for our customers for different purpose of use. We value every customer's feedback about our product and service and make improvement accordingly.
Why we love what we do?We love change, improvement and innovation. Communicating with our customers always provide a new pespective for us. The more we understand the needs of our customers, the better our products be. Thus, the more affirmation we receive from customers, the more we love our work.
How to Choose the most Suitable Scale
Q: Is the capacity the larger the better?
A: Not so. The capacity should be chosen by your need for weighing. For example, if you usually weigh material from 50g-200g, then the 5000g scale is not suitable for you because the sensor of large capacity will take longer time to react when weighing light material. A 300g scale will be more suitable for you.
Q: How to choose the readability?
A:It depends on your demand for precision and the minimum weight of material you will weigh. Please note that scales all has a range of allowable error. If you want the results precise enough to 0.01g, then a 0.001g scale will be more suitable for you. For 0.01g scales, the allowable error range is ±0.03g.
Please make sure that the allowable error range is acceptable for you before purchasing.
Besides, there is still a minimum weight for every scale. The error will be larger if weighing light material lighter than its minimum weight. For instance, if you want to weigh light material like 1g, please choose 0.01g scale; if you want to weigh 1mg, please choose 0.01mg scale.
Bonvoisin lab scale-more precision, more applied, more durable
0.001g high precision, quick response and easy operation
Bonvoisin digital scale can quickly and accurately measure chemicals, parts, jewelry, herbs and etc. Its high precision makes the digital scale ideal for labs, schools, universities and jewelers.
with Windshield, eliminate external interference factors
Multi-finctional scale: this laboratory scale has multiple functions of tare, auto-correct, memory, counting, fault visualization and etc.
Units can be converted from g, kg, ct, oz, ozt, lb, dwt, %, tol, mm by simply pressing "UNIT" button.
- Material: Stainless steel and ABS
- Capacity: 100g/200g/300g/500g
- Units: g, kg, ct, oz, ozt, lb, dwt, %, tol
- Function buttons: POWER/UNIT/PCS/CAL/TARE
- Weighing tray size: Φ110mm
- Scale size: 260 x200 x 160mm(10.24x7.88x6.29Inch)
Large LCD Display
Large backlight LCD display, easy to read the results even under dark environment.
Units can be converted from g, kg, ct, oz, ozt, lb, dwt, %, tol, mm by simply pressing the “UNIT" button.
Windshield included, this design can eliminate external interference factors to make the results more accurate.
When you want to weigh material like powder, which must be put in a container, just put the empty container on the scale first and simply press”TARE” button to peel.
|Bonvoisin 5000g, 0.01g lab scale||Bonvoisin 500g, 0.001g lab scale||Bonvoisin 5000g, 0.01g lab scale||Bonvoisin 10kg, 0.1g counting scale||Bonvoisin 300g, 0.001g Analytical Balance||Bonvoisin 120g, 0.1mg Analytical Balance|
|Pan size||180X140mm||φ 90mm||160X160mm||180 x 180mm||φ 90mm||φ 90mm|
|Calibration weight||Not included||✓||Not included||Not included||✓||✓|
Product detailsSize:200g, 0.001g
- Package Dimensions : 13.39 x 11.22 x 6.38 inches; 7.05 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 24, 2020
- Manufacturer : Bonvoisin
- ASIN : B0853489Y6
Best Sellers Rank:
#67,630 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #21 in Lab Analytical Balances
- Customer Reviews: