- Product Dimensions: 19.4 x 1.8 x 5.7 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0002AR754
- Item model number: 56126
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (253 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,752 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Booda Comfy Perch for Birds
|You Save:||$3.00 (21%)|
- Bird Breeder recommended to privde different perching surfaces and levels
- Helps relieve cage stress, boredom, and related feather picking
- Allows you to create different types of perches
- Depending on length you can create loops, curves, and other interesting shapes
- Hand washable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Your bird will love the shapes, bright colors and feel of the Booda Comfy Perch. it is bird breeder recommended to provide the different perching surfaces and levels birds need in their environment along with color enrichment. It helps relieve cage stress, boredom and related feather picking. Comfy Perch allows you to have fun creating different types of perches for your birds. Depending on the length of the cable, you can create loops, curves and other interesting shapes.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This rope perch is amazing. It's long so you can twist it around to make curves and dips in the perch. Adding it to the cage is fast with the end caps -- holds well too! I was able to adapt it to fit with several other naturaL perches in his cage.
I was surprised how well this rope holds the weight of my cockatoo. It just doesn't dip from his weight as I expected.
Prior to getting this perch, I would find my cockatoo clinging to the side of the cage in the morning -- it appeared he had not been sleeping on his perchs. Since I have installed these perches I find him in,them every morning sitting contently on these rope perches.
I have now had these perches in his cage for four months and they are holding up very well - easy to clean up and he doesn't seem to have any interest in chewing them up.
Highly recommend as an addition to natural perches.
Beware materials like this when your bird is unsupervised!