Petmate Clean Step Litter Dome
|Price:||$32.03 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Quality Material used for your pet's best health
- Designed in the USA with high standards set
- Trusted for decades in the pet industry and setting new standards
- Measures 21 by 21 inches (height by diameter)
- Covered for privacy and cleanliness
- Large box for accommodating 2 cats with ease
- Built in litter mat stairs dislodges litter from paws for cleaner floors
- Covered litter box with paw-cleaning steps and air filter
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Petmate Clean Step Litter Dome
Petmate’s Booda Dome Cleanstep litter box offers a sleek, step design to catch litter from your cat’s paws and a hooded top to ensure privacy. Features an enclosed dome design to contain litter scatter and spray. The charcoal filter minimizes unwanted odors. Made in the USA.
Keep the litter in the box and off your floors with the Booda Clean Step Litter
-50% larger than an average litter box accommodating cats of all sizes
-Ramp catches litter on your cat's feed, stopping tracking & overflow.
-Included carbon filter cut's down all odors & deodorizes unpleasant smells.
-Made of easy to clean plastic, keeping the litter box area fresh.
-Covered for privacy & cleanliness
-Includes 1 Charcoal Filter & 1 Liner
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Booda Dome Cleanstep Cat Box, white
Booda Clean Step Litter Box B003IMS3RO
Petmate Booda Dome Litter Box, Titanium B0002DH8JG
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.99||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||19 inches x 20 inches x 24 inches||18.3 inches x 22 inches x 17 inches||21 inches x 0 inches x 0 inches||17 inches x 17.5 inches x 17.5 inches|
|Item Weight||5.25 pounds||5.05 pounds||5.5 pounds||3.28 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Wow, am I glad I did! This box does it all... between the steps (which catch most) and a litter mat underneath to catch any extra, I barely have any scattered litter on my bathroom floor now. The box also helps contain the smell much better and it's wonderful that I (and my guests!) don't have to see what's inside! As an added bonus, it helps muffle the sound of the cats digging/scratching at night which used to wake me up. And the pearl color helps the box blend in between the tub and the toilet.
I highly recommend the Booda Clean Step for anyone who doesn't have a good way to hide the litter box!
* Our 14 pound, taller than average, cat fits fine.
* However, the lid doesn't lock well and our cat used to knock the lid off.
* I now slip a 2.5 pound weight under the lid handle and it stays on fine.
* My cat can fling litter around like crazy without making a big mess.
* However, he still manages to track some of his Feline Pine out of the box. Booda's fancy stairs catch some but not all.
* The box keeps the stink in pretty well, which is good and bad. We have to remind ourselves to change the box. It won't stink on the outside but can be totally rank on the inside. If we forget to change it, our cat won't brave the stink inside and will use something else.
* Most liners won't fit this box. We buy the Booda brand made for this box.
* We only change the carbon filter around twice per year. The filter does do something, but not so much that it's worth changing all the time.
Overall, I join in with those who've said I would definitely buy this box again.
-litter being flung everywhere due to my cats tendency to build " sand castles" in the box
- litter being tracked from the box to every room in the house
- cat peeing towards the back of a box and having it stream down the side of a covered box and seeping down onto the floor ( unknown for days until you start to smell it)
I'm happy to report ... it so far as fixed all those problems!!!!
I was reluctant to buy this box cuz the sizes were kinda vague ... so I went to petco to investigate it... glad I did...its definitely large enough to accommodate my fatboy ...I highly recommend this product to anyone with large cats
UPDATE: It's been about 3 weeks, and I've decided to return it..I thought it was an amazing box, the cats loved it, looked cool, was keeping litter inside... but that Damn seam of the top and the bottom won the battle again,I didn't think to check under the cat box cuz everything seemed perfect...till I started smelling that dreadful ammonia cat piss smell... lifted up the box, and lo and behold.... HUGE puddle of the grossest cat piss ever ... It's being returned now.
Update (7/11): This product still works great, and looks practically brand new. I thought that I'd add that all of the cats that used this litter box were female, and I never had more than two cats using it at a time. I also found that it worked best with good clumping litter (I used Tidy Cats Multiple).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my cats love the dome for privacy, and provides ample space for their entire body to fit inside comfortably. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by John Q. Public I
Love this! It has reduced the amount of cat litter around my house by at least 85%!! Unfortunately my miniature dachshund still fits in it to "visit the cat snack bar" but... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jocelyn
I have tried cardboard, litter boxes within litter boxes and all kinds of other desperate configurations to keep the kitty litter off of the floor. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Flowergirl123
It helps keep my dogs out of the cat box. I know they are nasty. But since they cant just poke their head right in they have left the cat and the cat box alone. Read morePublished 3 days ago by kati
I got this mostly because our dachshund likes to eat cat poop and I figured it would be hard for him to get his fat little head in this. Read morePublished 5 days ago by foot foot
I love the steps! They help to clean my cats feet as they enter and exit the box.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
85% less litter on floor as with a 'typical', uncovered litter box. The textured curved ramp really does its job. This litter box is ' The Cats Meow'!!!Published 9 days ago by Lynn L