Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boogie Board 8.5 JOT Folio Case for Tablets (AP02085BLKA0000)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on June 12, 2013
Just got this today. Can't judge it's duability but it seems to be a nice case. You slide the bottom of your Boogie Board into the loops at the bottom. Wait! No loops at the top? I tried to shake it out, but couldn't. It has a magnetic strip in it to hold the top. COOL! (Jot 8.5 has built in magnets!) I like it! The elastic strap holds the cover closed well. Nice fit!

You can smudge your writing if you press on the cover, but it doesn't mess it up too badly. My suggestion is to hold the cover at the top so you don't smudge. (By smudge I mean that you can see where you were holding it. It doesn't smear what you wrote.)

Seems like this will work as an easel for the Boogie Board, too! Time will tell as to durability. It is good to have it because this will keep my Boogie Board from getting scratched if I carry it in my purse.

I'm happy with it!
on February 18, 2014
This case is sturdy and hard enough to protect from Boogie Board cracking if pressure on it. However, the corner elastics did not hold board in place. We had to buy Velcro squares for the back of the Boogie Board to attach properly.
on May 14, 2014
First of all, I do have and like the Boogie Board 8.5-Inch LCD Writing Tablet. But this worthless "case" is an insult. It's cheap vinyl with an elastic strap that will all stretch out and break soon enough. There is no point to this. There are better cases. Look at the neoprene sleeves. They make more sense and will last, and more importantly, protect the tablet. This will do nothing and does not even hold the unit in place. I should just return it, but not worth my time.
on May 4, 2015
Decent, basic protection, with a handy elastic closure and space for the stylus. Could secure the device better. When the case it open, the board is held in only at the bottom, by a pair of tiny pockets. Slips out easily when trying to write with case open.
on April 1, 2014
I use my boogie board and have dropped it from the table thankfully it had protection. Although I have not run it past my grandson who loves to slam things down on the table....we are working in a softer delivery on his part. Glad I bought it to help me protect the screen but MORE for the value my tablet has been for me reminding me of things I need to do when there are so many to count.
on January 19, 2014
Many acessories you find these days dont quite fit the products there designed for even if it has the products name written all over it
but this was just as advertised exceeded my expectations my only issue is the places that sell the board dont sell the acessories therfore you either gotta order it from the company or come on Amazon and pay additonal shipping and wait but its a great fit
on December 26, 2013
The magnet at the top that is supposed to hold it on DOES NOT do its job. Yes, I have the correct Boogie Board that is supposed to correspond to it. Stupid design, they should've just given another elastic band at the top to hold it rather than a "magnetic" magic trick that doesn't even work. Save your aggravation and don't purchase this to go with your 8.5 e writer.
on February 20, 2016
Bought this about three months ago for my sixth grader. The folio fits great, however in just a month with daily use the pleather covering was already peeling. By NOW it looks like an antique that I might have used in sixth grade. :(
on September 5, 2013
There are small elastic bands that are to hold the boogie board in place and they are so small and ineffective that I would not recommend this to anyone. I purchased 2 at the time I ordered the boogie boards and consider them worthless. The boogie boards do not stay in place at all. My loss.
on July 7, 2014
I like it cause it makes it easy to take the Boogie Board to the store to do my shopping. You just release the strap and flip it open.