Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on June 5, 2016
It makes my kid a happy camper and gets him exercising with dance.
on April 13, 2016
My 3 Sons loved this! So did I! Great characters to help you let go and have fun moving with your kids.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2014
These are kind of silly, but an interesting format. An older show 2004 I think, but as far as kids learning programs are concerned they were pretty good.
on January 1, 2013
Boohbah is so silly. But time and again my kids are mesmerized. It's a great purchase. I recommend for little ones.
on December 23, 2012
Bought this for my toddler grandson - he loves the series! Plenty to engage a very young child with sounds, movement, and wonderful,bright colors!
on November 2, 2010
I love Boohbah, If you have never seen Boohbah you will be glad you brought these lovable creatures into your home!
Very relaxing and calming. I like to put it on right before bedtime it really sets the mood :)
on October 1, 2014
Love Boobah
on August 16, 2012
My kids love Boohbah for whatever reason. We ordered 3 different ones and they were totally excited!!!! We will get more!
on July 21, 2013
bought the wrong one,i wanted the cd of the product not the vhs tape so dont know how it would be
on April 21, 2010
This show borders on the scary for me.. creepy little aliens, popping in and out like mushrooms, where did they come from and where are they going next? However the kids (all under 10) are mesmerized and will almost hypnotized through the whole show. This is why we will only put it on about one time a month!