- File Size: 359 KB
- Print Length: 99 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Christian Daily Resources (September 1, 2012)
- Publication Date: September 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0094XSHMC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,789,510 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1936 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Commentaries > Old Testament
- #2132 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > Old Testament
- #4176 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Old Testament Study
The Book of Ezra: A Story of Provision and Protection (Daily Bible Reading Series 5) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also loved the photo illustrations concerning the ancient Israelite horned altar used as sacrifice. I was able to finish it in one sitting. She not only told the story per chapter in layman terms, but provided scriptural readings that the story derived from and then a prayer in which we can do if we related to that chapter in our lives.
I got this book when author offered a free copy via Kindle.
There are 17 lessons total and I like how she formats each lesson as follows:
*She starts with an introduction to the lesson.
*Then, posts the Bible scripture reading for that lesson.
*Next she has a section, "Things to Think About" which offer reflection questions for personal study or group discussion.
*And she closes with a short prayer that you can personalize if you choose.
She also includes a few pictures and a map to help bring even more clarity to the study. This is a great study for both individuals and groups - recommended!
Most recent customer reviews
The Book of Ezra: A Story of Provision and Protection is dedicated to all the men and women who became before us to ensure that the cause of Christ was passed down...Read more