- File Size: 249 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Common Insights (December 18, 2015)
- Publication Date: December 18, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019JMWGGK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #108,863 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Book Launch Blueprint: The Step-by-Step Guide to a Bestselling Launch Kindle Edition
|Length: 70 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I liked: Mr. Grahl takes you step-by-step through the process of a successful book launch. He is clear and concise in his explanations, and he encourages the readers with his positive attitude.
What I didn't like: Most of the tips and examples in the book are for non-fiction authors, but there is still much a fiction author can use. I would have liked a few more examples of each point specifically geared toward a fiction book.
Over all I give this book five stars. Mr. Grahl is a well-known marketing strategist and has helped many famous authors put their books on the number one seller's lists. I inhaled this book because the content was that good. I recommend it to any author writing a book and preparing to put it on the market
• I will return to Tim's eBook many many times during the next several months.
• No matter how good a book writer you are, you'll probably need to learn how to promote your book.
• Tim Grahl's book-launch advice is simple, clear, motivating, and feels powerful.
• His writing is enthusiastic and his text is written like real people talk (i.e., not complex, overblown, wordy BS.)
• I can almost "hear" the voice of Tony Robbins or Dale Carnegie while reading this book.
If you're about to self-publish for the first time—or even if you'll be published by a big house (with stingy promo budgets for most of their authors)—you can benefit by listening to Tim Grahl. Remember: your book will be competing with a million other books. You'll need to promote in a way that lifts your book above the churning tide of other new books, all clamoring for attention. Tim shows you how this can actually be fun.
In a nutshell: I strongly recommend "Book Launch Blueprint." Need more convincing? Go up to Amazon's Look Inside feature and read Tim's introduction.
Good read for those who do have marketing experience, for sure they will find interesting ideas and new perspectives.
Easy read about 1hour and a half.
Most recent customer reviews
tips to sell your book. Excellent.