|Print List Price:||$6.95|
Save $3.96 (57%)
Book Marketing 101: An Introduction to the World of Book Marketing (Author 101 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 69 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Book Marketing 101: An Introduction to the World of Book Marketing (Author 101 2)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The thing I liked the most was the way that Heather tied all of the tools together. Quite a few (many most?) book marketing books present lists of techniques that appear to be stand-alone and not really tied to each other. This particular book stands out in my mind by tying all of the tools to act in unison and create a central theme for the author. Heather's book struck me as a rock-solid marketing plan for the new author who is bootstrapping it and needs more than a collection of unrelated book marketing tools. If you are a new author, you will probably want to use every single one of these tools.
IMHO, a new author can't pick a better starting point when creating a marketing plan than this book. Well done Heather!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Business Writing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Business Writing