- File Size: 1106 KB
- Print Length: 208 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Christian Daily Resources; 1 edition (March 25, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 25, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C1JGJMQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#967,888 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #648 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Soteriology
- #926 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > New Testament Study > Jesus, the Gospels & Acts
- #1998 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Salvation Theory
The Book of Matthew: Life of Jesus Christ (Daily Bible Reading Series 9) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book of Matthew presents the birth, teachings, parables, the Sermon on the Mount, healings, the death of Jesus and the Great Commission in a clean, clear manner. Everything a Christian needs to know is found here. Matthew takes great care to show that the life of Jesus fulfills scripture from the Old Testament. There is no question that Jesus is the Messiah.
The first part of the gospel traces the genealogy of Jesus through David to Abraham. If this book was to be a guidebook for the early Christian church, it still does so for today's church. If you read this study by Bateman, you will receive the same instruction, put forth in a concise manner many years ago by Matthew. Bateman explains the parables so that you understand the parables and why Jesus used them to teach. Today everything in this gospel is still timely. I was taken back to the Word as I have not been in a long time. Matthew presents a lot of material used in sermons and you tend to forget it all came from this gospel.