- File Size: 2211 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Publication Date: January 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N6W3LRO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#732,648 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1147 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- #1407 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- #1696 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
Book Promotion for Authors: How To Grow Your Readers Fan Base With Cross Promotions (Authors Book Marketing Series 2) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, guess what. Wynne got herself to bestseller without a funnel and without a magnet. And she tells you exactly how she did it. And why she stopped wasting money on advertising. Of course, it didn't hurt that her first novel got mostly five-star reviews.