- File Size: 788 KB
- Print Length: 188 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Christian Daily Resources (July 7, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 7, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0116FSZQ8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,131,978 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1565 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Prayer Books
- #2286 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Commentaries > Old Testament
- #4256 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Prayerbooks
The Book of Psalms: Part 3 Chapters 61-90 (Daily Bible Reading Series 28) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very well written and described. Love her books.
Great for study and study groups.
Once more Deborah, well done
For anyone wanting more than just an understanding of the Psalms, but also a personal exploration of the Psalm with prayer, this book is perfect.
I can see this book being great for a small group or just for people looking to better experience this book of the Bible.