Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 30, 2012, 10:27:19 AM PDT
Stella Irwin says:
How can I cancel and get my money back from this series for Kindle?

Posted on Mar 30, 2012, 11:58:06 AM PDT
Cory says:
you can contact pottermore's shop support, but they dont give alot of refunds. I think only if you accidently multiple purchase. otherwise, because of the more open format, people could cheat, download the books, then get a refund, and still have them.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012, 12:07:13 PM PDT
Stella Irwin says:
Thanks, Cory; actually that is what I would think they'd do for the very reason you stated. I have the full set of books but the Kindle is considerably lighter weight that any one of those books. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 10:33:10 AM PDT
S. Beardsley says:
I have the paper books and want the ebook versions also. Just am waiting until my birthday to get the ebook versions. Can't wait to be able to have all these huge books in one leightwweught version. Also, am looking forward to being able to highlight passages and makes notes as I go along.

Figure my paper versions will go to my kids once they are a little older.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 30, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) by J. K. Rowling (Hardcover - August 1, 2007)
4.7 out of 5 stars (21,537)