Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on October 22, 2015
If it is just for a lab class, it works perfectly. Don't bother paying more for extra pages, you will go through one page a week pretty much, so do the math, it will last a REALLY long time. Also, you have to carry it around on the day of your lab, so if you get the smaller one, it's that much less in your bag.
Good product though. Durable, with plastic covers, thick paper. Everything it needs to be, plus all the extra charts and everything.
on October 2, 2016
I use this book for my Organic Chemistry lab, and I love it. There are several well-thought features that I didn't realize I needed until I saw them in here.
First, the fold-over flap doubles as a dry erase board. This is more useful than it seems at first.
Second, the page perforations are only on the duplicate pages. There have been several times I've been ready to tear out a page to hand in, and realized it's my original because it wasn't perforated.
The "ink" particle size used in the duplicate pages is excellent, giving clear crisp copies of my writing without requiring excessive pressure on the parent page.
The only problem I've had is with writing on the parent page, and I'm not sure if it the fault of the book or my G2 pens, but I occasionally run into spots where it refuses to mark. Luckily I can just look at the duplicate page to see what I was trying to write.
on December 2, 2016
This is one of the worst laboratory notebooks I have ever had, and I have had many. What you write on the original pages barely shows up on the duplicate pages; it is so bad that I had to tear out the original pages and hand those in for assignments instead of the duplicates. Luckily, this was for a lower-level course. If this was for actual research, I'm sure some sort of honesty or integrity standards would be violated. The spiral wire that keeps the book together is also very flimsy and comes undone easily, which is extremely annoying. I do not recommend getting this notebook -- pay an extra couple dollars and get one that you won't be frustrated by.
on September 24, 2014
I needed it for my college biology class. It's great, durable, gridded, perfect for what I need. Duplicates amazingly and tears easily. The metal wire holding the spine together was slightly bent, but I'm positive it was packaging and it doesn't bother me at all.
on May 6, 2015
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this wasn't quite it. I was looking for lined pages, not grid, but the grid works for my purposes. I really have to press down on the pencil to get it to write through, which is why I gave it four stars. I do like how big it is, and the flip page to write on is really helpful.
on July 14, 2015
Acquisition of this product was born out of a need, somewhat painfully discovered, for our fence construction company to have documented agreement with our customers in exactly what our proposed project is to LOOK like, in addition to a typical contract which only DESCRIBES what we're going to install.
Turns out, for us, the laboratory is our customer's backyard where we cook up exterior home improvements!
on January 21, 2016
This is an excellent lab carbonless notebook! My school sells the 50 page notebook for more then the price I paid for a 100 page notebook. I like the material is it made out of. It is thick and sturdy.
on October 2, 2016
This notebook is exactly what my professor wanted for Organic Chemistry Lab. We need to be able to turn in pre and post labs for review while keeping a copy for ourselves so the duplicate pages work perfectly for that. My best advice however is that you order a size larger than you think you'll need. We're only 4 labs in and I already had to buy a second one!
on February 14, 2016
Overall, it seems a very good lab notebook, especially since it was hard to find a generic notebook that didn't specify that it is for chemistry (I happen to be in a biology class). I like the simplified layout and there's a really nice fold over that helps to make sure that you don't bleed onto more pages. Unfortunately I didn't know that it was graph paper, although it is somewhat helpful when making graphs in the notebook.
on October 10, 2016
Definitely the best lab notebook that you can get for the money. The paper is high-quality and the copy paper is very excellent, so you don't have to press very hard for it to work. The materials are all durable, and the construction quality is really stellar. I couldn't be happier with this product and will buy it again in the future.