Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on August 22, 2016
This is a very unusual story of a relationship between an architect and an historian. It is fun to watch her preconceptions (the historian)and rigid ways break down as she becomes more involved with life which he helps her to do. Along the way, she finds friends, love, and a relationship with her Lord.
on November 14, 2014
Read it quite a while ago, but remember that I really enjoyed it. I don't hesitate to recommend this story. Anything that has to do with books always interests me, and Liz Curtis Higgs is a great writer.
on August 31, 2017
I have loved other books that Liz Curtis Higgs has written, but honestly this is terrible. I'm not going to finish it. I I don't like either of the characters and can't imagine why they would ever fall in love.
on May 24, 2015
A very unique title for two individuals who had completely different thoughts on life but end up coming together as Bookends.
on July 17, 2016
The book was so we'll written with a great Christian message. It was very informative about Lititz and the Moravian Church.
on July 2, 2013
While this book kind of reminded me of a hallmark movie, I really liked seeing the example of God's love pouring over the main characters. Also, there were excellent examples of trusting God to work out disagreements and tough situations...something we could all do more of in our own lives.
on January 2, 2014
This book was recommended to me by a resident of Lititz, PA. I like the descriptions of the town, its people and hope to visit there next summer. The book holds my interest and is well written. I look forward to reading more of Liz Higgs books.
on September 11, 2014
Delightful, easy read. This story takes place in one of my favorite areas so it was like visiting there as I read. She developed the characters nicely. It was a pleasure to read.
on June 22, 2015
I love Liz Curtis Higgs. I love her books and the humor in them. I can see her love for the Lord in her books. She is awesome.
on August 15, 2015
I really enjoyed Bookends. It is very well written and with Liz's sense of humor it was a fun book.