Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here's Hank)
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 8, 2017
I really like this book. One of my sons struggles with his reading and can lose interest because of it as well. He actually likes to read about Hank and is getting the message too. The formatting of the text is different from other books to help with reading issues and has helped my son who is 9 as well. Very good book with a solid message and seriously people its written by the Fonz!
on March 5, 2015
Got these Hank books for our 8 - 9 year old Grandson who did not like to read.... now you can't stop him.... he even woke up two hours early before the school bus came in order to read more chapters.... these Hank books by Henry Winkler and their special Font have opened up a whole new world for our Grandson..... Thank you Fonzie...... Get these books, you will not be disappointed even if your child is an avid reader... Highly Recommended to all.....
on March 14, 2017
I purchased it as a gift for a friend. A member of her family had issues with reading and was very happy to have received this.
on February 22, 2017
This should be read by all teachers and required reading for elementary students. Explains so well written by a child with many children deal with in school.
on August 2, 2017
I read this book to my son. He thought it was funny and really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it, too.
on December 2, 2016
My dyslexic student says "this book is funny!"
on October 9, 2017
My son loved it! Looking forward to getting more in the series.
on March 23, 2017
Great for Kids
on April 16, 2014
See my review of Book One. Any child (or perhaps adult) who has problems reading should have these books. They are written so well and are so easy to read.
on January 20, 2017
It was a wonderful book that I read with my daughter. Thank you Henry Winkler.