Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 7, 2017
if you like working word games, this is fun. The basic Book Worm game is fun, but the Book Worm adventures in this is even more fun.. I play for a short time every evening to relax before going to bed...
on December 13, 2013
While I will be the first to admit that this title is a bit dated when it comes to graphics, it is also a Great Group of Games! I purchased this as an educational tool for the women in my life. Now before you get all indignant about that please allow me to explain. My wife's side of the family has been cursed with dyslexia. This stretches back and forward from my wife to include her parents and grandparents, as well as her siblings, and ALL of her children, nine in total, save one. He was spared but he was the only one not to have to struggle with being able to spell due the curse that is dyslexia. I realize I used the word curse again but it is how I feel. The condition is not well cared for in our school system and the children wind up falling through the cracks far too often as a result.
My wife and I have always been proactive about the situation and work with our two youngest girls, the last two still in school, in order to help them to overcome the malady. This software encourages the user to expand their vocabulary and requires that words be spelled and spelled quickly. The eldest of our daughters that is using this software also has additional learning disabilities, thankfully she is the only one, and the speed aspect of the program is especially beneficial to her. Our youngest has the mildest case of dyslexia amongst the afflicted children and for that we are grateful. On the same note however we also are very diligently encouraging her to read as much as possible and to increase her vocabulary. This software, by making that process a game, and encouraging reading, spelling, and vocabulary, as well as being entertaining and just plain old fun, is something that she loves to use. My wife uses the software herself to keep her skills up as even though she has learned to overcome her dyslexia still suffers from it and must work through it on a daily basis. Word games like this make that process easier and more fun.
I myself enjoy the game immensely. I may not have the need for it that my family does, but that doesn't make the game any less fun to play and easy to enjoy. It can be quite funny in places and even frustrating at the highest levels.
I highly encourage any parent to purchase this game bundle, its the best way to get the entire Bookworm experience. You will not be disappointed.
on February 26, 2018
i love this game. simple, play at your own pace. less adrenal sucking that most games. exercises the mind.
on January 2, 2017
I love it!
on July 23, 2013
My grandson and i love these games. it ties the differences between 11 and 66 perfectly. No competition, one types and we try to come up with longer and longer words. One takes the lead and the other follows and vice versa. What a hoot.
on July 11, 2017
We still play this. Keeps us sharp.
on September 8, 2015
I cannot do without the Bookworm. I just love him and have so for about 10 years, now.
on September 3, 2015
LOVE this GAME, play it on ur next trip, and ur their before ur at level 5. HIGHLY recommend GAME
on September 17, 2014
If your child is having trouble spelling this game will help. They have to think to get through this game and when you help them they learn even more words
on May 29, 2013
This product was great it was delivered before date, It loaded on asus with vista and hp with W8. was loved by the whole family 12-36 years of age and has great replay ablity.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.