Boolean Box - a Build-It-Yourself Computer Kit for Girls
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Boolean Box is a self-contained computer engineering kit for girls (and boys), designed for ages 8 and up. Girls can learn coding, build electronics, and more with this build-it-yourself computer.
- It is easy and fun to build your own computer. Open the box, connect it to your HDMI-capable TV, and it is ready to use. It is designed for children 8 and up to build without help. And, there’s no internet connection required.
- The Boolean Box was created when BooleanGirl.org needed a kit, to teach girls how to program and become engineers. We spent years perfecting the kit based on the input of 100’s of girls in camps and classes.
- Kids can build hundreds of different projects on the Boolean Girl website with free admission to Boolean University. Boolean U provides coding and electronics projects created by experts and encourages kids to start with the basics, work at their own pace, and track their progress.
- Picked as one of Time Magazine's Eight Toys That Can Make Your Kids Smarter for 2017.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Boolean Box is a self-contained computer engineering kit for girls (and boys). The Boolean Box computer kit comes preloaded with software for learning coding. It’s got a mouse and a keyboard, so your kids don't have to borrow yours. It is easy and fun to build your own computer. Open the box, connect it to your HDMI-capable TV, and it is ready to use. It is designed for children 8 and up to build without help. And, there’s no internet connection required. It’s simple to use and fun, we promise! Girls can learn coding, build electronics, and more. They can create their own projects or use the projects on the Boolean Girl website, www.booleangirl.org (free with the purchase of a Boolean Box). The kit contains a Raspberry Pi, a basic computer built for learning how to code, and comes with the curriculum we have used to teach hundreds of girls in our camps and classes. The Boolean Box contains everything a girl (or boy) needs to code in Scratch or Python and complete simple circuitry tasks, such as the game controller project.
Compare with similar items
Jewelbots - The STEM Wearable That Teaches Coding!
Pi-topCEED Hands-on Desktop Computer Makes Experimenting, Coding and Building Electronics, Simple, Affordable and Fun - An Ideal Platform for STEAM-based Education
Osmo Coding Jam Game (Base required)
Osmo Coding Awbie Game (Base required)
Raspberry Pi Sensor Kit - SunFounder PiPlus 15-in-1 STEM Learning Kit Electronics Building Block with Motion Sensor Joystick Visual Programming Language for Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and RPi 1 Model B Plus
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Boolean Girl||Jewelbots||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SunFounderDirect|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 12.5 x 2.5 in||2.48 x 6.61 x 2.17 in||13 x 13 x 1.25 in||5.55 x 2.2 x 9.15 in||2.2 x 5.55 x 9.15 in||8.03 x 10.08 x 1.73 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.4 ounces||4.45 lbs||1 lb||1 lb||1.06 lbs|