Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 472 reviews
on May 19, 2013
The adhesive tape included for mounting to tile is incredibly strong and makes this scoop/shelf/toy very easy to "install". The shelf behind the frog's head is deep enough to hold 2-3 average sized bottles of hair and body washes. The scoop is also deep and tall enough to fit quite a few bath toys without sticking out so far as to be in the way. As others have said, this thing is surprisingly large, but still flush enough to the wall that it isn't cumbersome at all. The only issue I've encountered with the scoop itself is that when my 10 month old reaches and barely pushes up on the bottom of the scoop, it slides off its hook and falls on her. While the ease of it coming off the hook is a great feature, it could stand to be a little more snug without being difficult to remove. Or, it would be nice if the hook was longer (it's only about 1" high) to make it stay on there more securely. As it is, if you barely bump the scoop it falls off. Aside from that, it's a hit in our home and I would happily recommend it for all ages. One more quick note, the green is not neon as some of the pictures make it look. It is a much more subdued light lime green. I've submitted some of my own photos that hopefully offer a good idea of its true size and color.
review image review image review image
on January 28, 2013
I was a little unsure if this would work after reading some of the reviews but has stayed up for about 2 months now. My husband put it up and of course didn't read the instructions, i.e. the wall wasn't cleaned, wait 24hrs, etc. He just slapped it up there and it has stayed. Our shower is a regular fiberglass tub surround so it's very smooth, no fancy tile here so maybe that is helping it stay put. It is about half full and most toys are light weight. We do have one heavy toy that stays out and I am not going to test it out so that one stays by itself. I am very pleased with it and love scooping and rinsing the toys so easily. I will post a picture too.
review image
on June 14, 2015
I've had this hanging in my shower for a year now and everytime I give my son a bath I'm thankful I have this! Clean up is so easy & it holds all his toys and soap! As long as you have a flat, squeaky clean & dry shower wall to start with, I don't see how you'd have problems. .. I used the sticky tape and it's still super secure.
picture: now, after a year of use.
review image
on February 11, 2009
My husband and I were tired of kicking bath toys out of the way when it was time for our showers so we tried this product. It has worked so well and we have loved the design. It is large enough to hold his toys, books and the mat we place down for our sons baths. I love how his shampoo can fit in the top and wash cloths etc can hang off the toes. Others complained about the frog pod's ability to stay on the wall, but we have not had any problems at all. (we've owned it now for a little over a month and use the suction cups to attach it to the wall). We are very satisfied customers and love our frog pod!
on July 17, 2014
We love this thing! It is durable and holds a ton of toys at once. It fits securely. I've given one to my sister in law as well.
on December 13, 2006
I highly recommend the Frog Pod manufactured by Boon. I attempted to mount the Frog Pod on our subway tiles using the adhesive strips on two different occasions. When it proved to be unsuccessful, Boon Customer Service sent me the suction cup plate. This proved to be the solution for our type of tiles. It has been hanging in our bathroom successfully. I found Customer Service to be very accommodating and responsive which is rare these days. It was worth the minimal effort to find the appropriate solution.

Also check out the Boon Bath Goods. My 21 month old son hates to get out of the bath these days because he has so much fun with the Bath Goods.
on September 6, 2014
We love it! It's bigger than I thought, but that's good. It's the perfect size for all it has to offer and for the crazy amount of toys our son has. It helps him practice responsibility cleaning up too. We have square ceramic tiles and the adhesive is holding up very well. Make sure to follow the installation directions.
on October 15, 2006
Finally, a bathroom organizer that works! The bucket on the frog has ample space to hold all the toys that my son has plus room for more (and we have LOTS of toys). I also like that I can rinse all of his toys off and none of them rest on the sides or bottom of the tub making it easy to clean. We get lots of compliments on the frog because of his functionality and good looks. I was a bit hesitant to purchase because of reviews about the frog not staying mounted but I have had none. I also used extra caution and rubbed my shower down an extra time with rubbing alcohol and allowed the base to remain adhered for 48 hours before attaching the frog and toy laden scoop. I have purchased more as both baby and birthday gifts.....go ahead, order & enjoy!
on May 8, 2013
I just (finally) broke down and bought one of these for my two-year-old because I hated having his bath toys in a milk crate on the bathroom floor. I wished I'd purchased it a year ago! I did the method of installation that involved screwing the product into the grout lines of the shower wall, but I could not use the anchors that were supplied with the product because the grout line wasn't large enough. You can also install this with some sticky tape that is located on the back of the holder, but if you use the tape method, they recommend a much lower weight limit. I wanted to use this product as shown, with the baby shampoo and baby soap on top.

So far, it is working perfectly and I highly recommend it. It makes clean up fun for kids, as they can use the scooper, and it's easy to rinse the toys clean from soap residue and let them air dry. This would make a terrific gift for a baby shower: parents will be happy with it long after the teeny tiny newborn onesies are gone. It's cute to look at and very practical. Five stars!
on February 24, 2007
We love our Frog Pod, and it does stick to the wall! We have five kids, four of them age two and under, so we bought two Frogs - you can imagine the toys. Scope up the toys, let it drain, hang it up - awesome. Plus, we put their shampoo, soap on the shelf of the frogs, so they can no longer dump it into the bath water with them.

I read all the reviews and so I was carefull when I installed the frog. I used sandpaper to rough up the wall of our tub. Then I used the alcohol wipe they included, plus rubbing alcohol on a cloth to wipe down the wall. I let that dry before I used a level to mark where to put the frog. I waited the recommended 24 hours before I hung the frog on the hook. We have not had a single problem. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.