Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispensing Spoon, Kiwi (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
There is a newer version of this item:
- Dispenses baby food one bite at a time
- Convenient one-handed feeding, great for on-the-go
- Includes matching cap for storage
- Large easy-to-clean bulb holds up to 3 ounce of baby food
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free, Phthalate-free, and PVC-free
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
"We are making changes to Squirt to improve its overall function. During the transition to the improved spoon inventories are low unfortunately. Please look for the new Squirt spoon to be available in Mid 2013."
(1) the thick body of the spoon is very easy for the baby to hold with his tiny hands and aim the spoon part into his mouth.
(2) once the spoon is in his mouth...NO GAGGING because of the shape of the spoon.
(3) The deeper shape of the spoon "bowl" makes the food stay in the bowl instead of under the bowl like most shallow bowl shape of baby spoons so it's not as messy.
(4) Once the baby gets a hold of the spoon, he sometimes plays with it and chews on the the squeezy part like a teether, and he's having fun. I think the process of turning the spoon around actually is a good motor skill practice.
Now at home even when I don't put puree food inside the spoon, I still use it for regular feeding. I do put puree food inside sometimes, and the food output is very minimum at once so there's really no mess. That's another plus. It is true like the other reviewer's said that it won't come out if there's chunks in the food because of how small the hole is.Read more ›
cons: can't use anything lumpy (e.g. oatmeal or rice cereal), a little pricey, i like the overall spoon shape better on Dr. Brown's Long Spatula Spoon because it's easier to wipe my baby's mouth with
-great for traveling
-easy to use
-easy clean up
-food has to be VERY pureed, no chunks at all
-spoon cap is a bit tricky to put on
-tricky trying to get all of the food out, i usually tap spoon end on table but it that gets a bit messy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this spoon! It is so convenient and cleans well. I have had so many people stop and ask me where I purchased this spoon while out at restaurants feeding my child. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Mel
These make one handed feeding easier and sometimes neater. The only negative is having more to wash than a regular spoon.Published on September 22, 2013 by C. Hinton
I bought one of these a few years ago for my daughter for vacation and I loved it! It fits a whole and some jar of size 2 baby food or almost all of a size 3 jar of baby food. Read morePublished on June 20, 2013 by Jennifer Bothe
Nice for on the move or at home. It holds just enough for a small infant to eat and you can then store the remains in the refrigerator. It's of good quality material.Published on December 30, 2012 by Sabrina
I found it so easy to feed my son with this spoon. He likes to slap spoons away, so this was the easiest and cleanest way to feed. The only negatives I found were
1. Read more
I was becoming quite frustrated with feeding my 10 month old son because of how much of a hassle it was, and because of how messy it was. Read morePublished on August 9, 2012 by SMFP