Boone Outdoor aka The Wedge No Rattle Hitch Stabilizer
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.25 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wedges itself between the receiver and hitch gear to take up play and eliminate irritating rattle
- Doubles as anti-theft device
- Works on all 2" and 1.25" hitch receivers
- Easier to use and less expensive than other stabilizers
- Carbon steel fabrication
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2" Hitch Wedge, this little wonder does a big job. It does double duty by holding your hitch gear tight & your PIN.
- Product Dimensions : 3.9 x 3.7 x 0.5 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 93347
- Date First Available : October 3, 2008
- Manufacturer : Boone Outdoor
- ASIN : B001IBHVNY
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #391,290 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before you buy this device, measure your Hitch lock and the inside distance between the end and the lock should be at least 3". Mine is 2 3/4". Another flaw with this device - in my configuration - is the beveled part between the receiver and the ball mount is 45 degrees and doesn't fit into the tiny gap that exists. Perhaps if the angle was more like 60 degrees, then it would probably fit better. I'm debating keeping this device: Dremel the angle sharper & get a different hitch lock or try another solution.
By Joseph Goedecke on February 13, 2017
This seemed very sturdy and watching the video and looking at the part, I thought it should do the trick. However, it didn't work for me. I don't know if it's just the set up I was using but the wedge part of the device was too thick to do anything for my hitch and rack. I'd tighten it down and it would just pop off because the wedge wasn't getting a "bite" into the hitch.
I don't know if they could make the wedge part a little thinner and taper it thicker to work for more set ups or not. I think that this would have worked well if it fit and that's why I'm giving it 2 starts instead of 1, but for something that's seems to be a universal fit, and have it not work, I was disappointed.