- File Size: 4426 KB
- Print Length: 234 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0994131461
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Blue Giraffe Publishing (August 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LARULT6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#658,435 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #138 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Work-Related Health
- #221 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Injury Prevention
- #423 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Women's Personal Growth
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $10.00 (59%)
Boost Your Self-Esteem and Confidence: Six Easy Steps to Increase Self-Confidence, Self-esteem, Self-Value and Love Yourself More (The Art of Living Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book in conveniently broken into six steps. Each step covers practical aspects of how to empower a part of your life. I like the "Empower your spirit" section. It reminded me of my true north and how faith must remain at the centre of my life. Although everyone's values and beliefs are different, continuing to connect on a spiritual level is important to me. Coupled with this, I was reminded also about the need to live out my passions which I know feeds directly into me feeling good about myself. I was also interested to read about "embracing your flaws." I hadn't heard that term before, and so doing this takes the pressure off you having to try to be "perfect."
All in all, this book causes you to think and question aspects of your life, and cause you to become a better version of you.
P.S. Also LOVED the workbook!