Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on August 30, 2015
I have owned a Boostcase before and loved it until the case broke, I reordered the new one and it worked fine for about 2 weeks until it started to fry my batteries. I could charge batteries without Boostcase on,but the minute I put on Boostcase it would kill the battery. So not only out of the cost of the new Boostcase but the two new Samsung batteries I just bought. So not happy at all with the purchase at all seriously DEFECTIVE!!
HOPE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO SEE IF THEY BACK THERE PRODUCT - WILL LET YOU KNOW........
on March 20, 2013
I use it to keep my phone charged when I am out and about. Phone stays with me, and this gets charged. Then when I'm next at home, I grab the bootcase battery and plug it into the phone. My phone itself rarely has to be plugged in these days.
on January 29, 2014
Good accesory for my cell phone. Thank you for your support on this case to change it. The first bootcasearrived with problems.
on January 5, 2015
Excellent
on August 6, 2015
Great
on January 23, 2013
This was a gift for my fiance. It is super slim, looks fabulous on the S3. The battery is detachable, so you always have a sleek phone case, and the battery can be popped on when needed. The battery is also small enough for a pocket. It seems to take a long time to charge the battery, but otherwise it's really cool.
I recommend it highly.
on May 12, 2014
I got this for my daughters Galaxy SIII and it only lasted one day, the battery would not charge anymore, waste of money