Boosted Dual 1500W Electric Skateboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Accelerate like a sports car. A revolutionary 1,500 watts of power means a completely new riding experience. The world’s only dual-drive system let you accelerate up any hill and brake to a complete stop on the way back down.
- Easier to learn. Advanced software means adjustable power and speed levels for all skill levels. Graduate to the highest levels of performance.
- Carve like a real snowboard. Ride a top quality 100% bamboo longboard with true deck flexibility. Get better handling, ride quality, and maneuverability. Snowboarders, skiers, kite boarders, and surfers will rejoice.
- Made in California with high-quality construction . Don’t settle for Chinese-made knockoffs. We use aerospace-grade batteries, machined metal, and composites instead of cheap plastic.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Carve Your Way To Work. Commuting Is Now Recreation Time.
The Boosted Dual uses our twin motor technology for superior handling and traction. With two powerful independent motors, you can carve hard and power through turns. Surfers, snowboarders, and skiers love the feeling of carving every day of the year. Whether you're out on your neighborhood streets for fun or flying uphill past bikers on your way to work, Dual drive is the perfect electric longboard.
Our award-winning electric drivetrain propels one of the world's best longboards up incredible hills at speeds up to 20 mph and can brake the board to a complete stop even while going downhill. Proprietary control technology lets you limit power so you can comfortably learn before you graduate to the world's most powerful board sports experience. You will feel like you've carved a snowboard through fresh powder every day of the year, whether it's with your friends or on your way around town. See why the press calls it "a dream to ride" and "one of the best feelings of motion I've ever experienced."
- Max Speed: 20 mph
- Range: 7 Miles
- Power: 1500W
- Uphill Climbing: 20 Percent Grade
- Powerful Braking: Regenerative
- Charge Time: 60 min
- 3 Modes: Beginner 8-10 mph 7+miles : Eco 15-16 mph 7miles : Expert 18-20mph 6 miles
- Weight: 15lb
- Truck Width: 10in
- Wheel Size: 75mm
- Deck Length: 38in
- Deck Material: 100% Bamboo
Compare this board to the Boosted Dual+ 2000W Electric Skateboard
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You love longboarding but you don't have hills around you
2. You live less than 4 miles from work and have a decent paved route to get there
3. Have the money
4. You are in need of an expensive (but worth it!) toy
This board has been my daily commuter (except for rainy days - not many in Socal) for the last two months. LOVE LOVE LOVE this board. Getting to work has never been so much fun. This board will travel at 20mph (give or take) carrying me + backpack, which would be about 250 lbs. No complaints on acceleration/power.
Only problem was that once I got used to this board, 20mph felt too slow. Kinda want the Dual+ now though I know that 2 mph difference wouldn't be much.
There are two things that I hope will be addressed one day. First is the weight. It is not too heavy for short carries but eventually it'll wear you down especially after you just lifted that day. The second thing is how waterphobic it is. It is advertised that way so I knew what I was in for but I hope future editions will become water resistant at the very least. I always keep a trash bag in my bag just in case it all off a sudden rains and I need to keep walking.
Another thing I hope is having a way to carry the board that makes it easier. I am looking into getting a bag that can carry a snowboard but a bag designed for the board would be awesome. Here's to hoping.
I will be using it to commute from the Metrolink to my office in Orange County CA (2 miles). The train begins service next month, so I am spending time getting comfortable. I operating in expert mode around the neighborhood and regularly go up 16% grades with it. I plan on operating in Eco mode for my commute which will allow me to go both directions without charging at the office (with plenty to spare).
You can view the attached video taken with my Google Glass while riding. Weeee!
[Original Review] Like many others, I was hesitant spending this much money for an electric long board. I researched it for a few weeks and even read the technical development blogs the company posted before making my decision. Finally, I decided to pull the trigger and place the order. My fears of the high cost went out the window after the first full throttle acceleration on the board.
The motors provide an almost unreal amount of force that is truly awesome to experience (and this is the 1500 watt model, I can't image how the 2,000 watt feels!) I was equally blown away by how smooth and controllable the braking is. You can dial in everything from the slightest resistance to a full on panic stop that is capable of throwing you off the board if you aren't shifting weight properly. Besides the acceleration and braking, the board itself is very high quality. All components are top of the line and it shows, it's rock solid at speed and very controllable.
All in all, this is a seriously well built product that is a game changer for a fun toy that can also be used as a portable transportation device. If you are on the fence about buying one due to the cost, just do it. Once you go for one ride you will be instantly sold.
Most recent customer reviews
Thanks for the quick shipment and amazing product.