Boosted Dual+ 2000W Electric Skateboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Accelerate like a sports car. A revolutionary 2,000 watts of power means a completely new riding experience. The world’s only dual-drive system lets you accelerate up any hill and brake to a complete stop on the way back down.
- Easier to learn. Advanced software means adjustable power and speed levels for all skill levels. Graduate to the highest levels of performance.
- Carve like a real snowboard. Ride a top quality 100% bamboo longboard with true deck flexibility. Get better handling, ride quality, and maneuverability. Snowboarders, skiers, kite boarders, and surfers will rejoice.
- Made in California with high-quality construction . Don’t settle for Chinese-made knockoffs. We use aerospace-grade batteries, machined metal, and composites instead of cheap plastic.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Experience the joy of riding through your city, campus, or neighborhood as if you were surfing a wave or snowboarding through fresh powder. You won't be able to stop smiling whether you're running errands, riding to work, or just enjoying a sunny day with your friends and family. Using a lithium battery, powerful motors and brakes, and simple wireless control, we've turned a beautiful Loaded longboard into an incredible electric vehicle.
From the Manufacturer
An average range of 7 miles makes it perfect for short fun trips throughout your day.
As light as 13.5 pounds, it's portable enough to carry indoors, on public transit, or in the trunk of a car.
An adjustable top speed starts at just 10 mph as you learn, and then unlocks up to 22mph.
Connect with an incredible group of riders all over the world as you explore both your city and your skills. Resolve even your smallest questions and concerns, thanks to our industry-leading service team and warranty coverage. From beginners to experts, the Boosted community always supports each other.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Fun, Fast, Magical
Where did you get the inspiration for your product?
John designed the very first Boosted board to get around his graduate school campus. His background in robotics was perfect for understanding how to combine modern motor and battery technology into a revolutionary drivetrain. And our team's passion for snowboarding, surfing, and kiting resulted in a board that was incredibly fun and engaging to ride.
What differentiates your product from similar products out there?
First, we use one of our favorite longboard setups. The Loaded Vanguard deck and Orangatang In Heat wheels, both made in southern California, are connected via Caliber trucks. The flexible bamboo deck allows for better carving and ride quality. Second, we have the best performance, with more torque and power in the Dual+ than any board ever made. Finally, we have a relentless commitment to quality, finish, and reliability, which shows in every beautiful board and the rigorous tests they undergo before they leave our California factory.
Tell us about the best and most challenging parts of the creation process.
The most challenging part has been learning how to ship a complex product for the first time. There's a big difference between a few prototypes for a launch video and full-scale production. Fortunately, we built a team of incredible people, which is the best part. From Boosted engineers to our rider community, bringing great people together through our product has been very rewarding.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis is dangerous, not a toy! By purchasing you indemnify seller from all liability.
Showing 1-7 of 203 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's beautifully designed and made to last - I live in Brazil so it has been taking some beating from our pavement - and provides a an indescribable sensation. Very happy to have one, and anxious to see technology development for the next versions.