Boosted Single 1000W Electric Skateboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in California with high-quality construction.
- Easier to learn. Advanced software means adjustable power and speed levels for all skill levels.
- Carve like a real snowboard. Ride a top quality 100% bamboo longboard with true deck flexibility. Get better handling, ride quality, and maneuverability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||5.25 x 8.5 x 38 inches|
|Item Display Weight||15 pounds|
|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||19.6 pounds|
Light, Fast, Portable. The Last Mile Solution.
Designed for portability, this is the perfect personal transportation solution. With 1,000 watts of power and eight miles of range, you can ride it anywhere. And since it's our lightest board ever, it's perfect for carrying onto public transit or inside buildings.
- Max Speed: 18 mph
- Range: 8 Miles
- Power: 1000W
- Uphill Climbing: 10 Percent Grade
- Braking: Regenerative
- Charge Time: 60 min
- 3 Modes: Beginner 8-10 mph 8+miles : Eco 14-15 mph 8miles : Expert 18mph 6 miles
- Weight: 13.5lb
- Truck Width: 10in
- Wheel Size: 75mm
- Deck Length: 38in
- Deck Material: 100% Bamboo
Compare this board to the Boosted Dual+ 2000W Electric Skateboard
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've put over 60 miles on this thing since I bought in a little under 4 weeks and I love it. The speed it as much as you would want. I don't often notice the concerns with single wheel drive (uneven braking or slipping) unless I'm heading downhill while making a sharp turn. I have no idea what a ten percent grade is but this thing handles all the hills in my neighborhood (although it will definitely slow down on the steeps).
Even when I'm not riding it, I find myself staring at it wistfully instead of watching TV. Super awesome.
Most recent customer reviews
The most expensive (fastest) board is the boosted dual+ 2000W and it's still...Read more