Boot-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Not just regular "super glue"! It's what the professionals use. We know, because we've been doing shoe repair for three generations!
- Professional strength and flexible shoe glue that bonds almost instantly with no clamping! Doesn't expand or dry thick like the other leading brands.
- Re-attach your sole with confidence because unlike other shoe glues, Boot-Fix's shoe glue creates a flexible bond unaffected by heat, cold or moisture.
- Formulated to use on all footwear materials, especially rubber and vinyl footwear where other glues fail, including boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes, dress shoes and more.
- Specifically formulated to create a lasting bond that stays strong so you can have confidence in repairing your shoes yourself.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
THE BOOT-FIX DIFFERENCE:
Boot-Fix is a super glue (cyanoacrylate) that is specifically formulated for the shoe repair industry. We know because we’ve been using this type of glue in our shoe repair shops for almost 30 years now and we think we’ve found the best formula yet! Boot-Fix Glue is the strongest footwear adhesive that works on all different types of shoe materials. What makes Boot-Fix Glue different from your average super glue? Boot-Fix remains flexible after it dries so it doesn’t just break apart again when the footwear is worn. Also, it’s viscosity has been specifically formulated to bond to the types of materials used to manufacture footwear these days. Unlike other shoe glues, Boot-Fix doesn’t require clamping for most repairs. It’s ready to go in minutes, not hour or even days. Boot-Fix Glue is completely waterproof and it’s designed to hold even in the blistering summer heat, or icy cold of winter. Whether you need to glue your boots for a hard day's work, a tough day of training, or just a walking around the office, Boot-Fix Glue can repair your work boots, athletic sneakers, rubber soled dress shoes, and much more!. As my dad used to say “If the shoe fits, Glue It!”
HOW TO USE:
1. Unscrew the cap to expose the fine tip nozzle. Do not unscrew the nozzle from the bottle. Be sure to tighten the cap back on the nozzle until it clicks into place to ensure the glue will not dry out when not in use.
2. Completely remove all moisture, oil, dirt, or any other residue from the surface before you start your repair.
3. Apply a small thin bead of Boot-Fix Glue along the “wear line” or edge of sole to one surface to be bonded.
4. Immediately assemble sole to desired position and hold securely for 10-45 seconds.
* Have a tri-folded paper towel handy to wipe off any excess glue.
* For completely detached soles, preset sole to desired position and hold. Repeat above steps to the toe or heel first, then repeat for opposite end until entire sole is attached.
* If there’s a white film on the surface of the material, or if the footwear has been washed or exposed to soapy substances, you will need to use more Boot-Fix and apply more pressure for a longer period of time to allow for the adhesive to soak through the film and bond to the intended materials.
* For porous materials, use Boot-Fix as described in the directions. If the bond does not hold after 1 minute, simply repeat the steps again with more glue now that the porous material has been filled with some glue. This repair might also require more pressure for a longer period of time for the adhesive to work as intended.
* Latex or other types of gloves are not required to use Boot-Fix and may get glued to your footwear accidently. We recommend doing the repairs carefully with your bare hands. If you do accidently get Boot-Fix on your skin, apply cooking oil to bonded areas and gently rub to peel bond apart.
* Store Boot-Fix in a cool dry place or refrigerator and ensure the cap clicks shut when closing for longest life.
Compare with similar items
Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue
Shoe GOO 110610 Boots and Gloves Adhesive
Shoe Goo, Black
|Sold By||NJOY Distributors||NJOY Distributors||Sirr0und||Fat Boy Tools|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After holding the pressure for a few moments I lit them sit for a good day or two on the weekend before I used them. Then I took them out for a 15 hour shift on my feet working a city festival to hook up lights and power and they held up perfectly. No separation and still holding good. Glue has my vote, works as advertised!
Enter Boot-Fix Shoe Glue. I decided to give this stuff a try, and reglued the soles. I was a little worried because the front lip wouldn't fit flush with the boot any more, and I feared water would get in and loosen the glue. Being a risk taker, I took them to Costa Rica any way. Hiking 30km, including more than a dozen river crossings, across Corcovado National Forest - the glue held the entire way. Trudging through around the 5th of these, I was telling myself what an idiot I was, as these soles would never hold, but they never loosened even a touch.
I definitely have to give props to this stuff - worked amazingly!
Top reviews from other countries
The glue drys very quickly and becomes stiff, it will break if it is used to hold moving parts.
In short, it's over priced and doesn't glue the rubber half sole with the leather sole.
Update: I did manage to fix my shoes, with some 99p superglue!
However very good for repairing the heels on trainers - those multilayered composite modern trainers that have a myriad of different materials for their different properties. Excellent at fixing them. So kinda does what it says in the tin, but don’t try to ask it to do tasks away from the shoe world.