Boot-Fix Shoe Glue: Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue
|Price:||$9.95 + $4.53 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shoe Glue that bonds almost instantly with no clamping! Doesn't expand or dry thick like the other leading brands. It's what the professionals use. We know, because we've been doing shoe repair for three generations!
- Re-attach your sole with confidence because unlike other shoe glues, Boot-Fix's shoe glue creates a flexible bond unaffected by heat, cold or moisture.
- Dries clear, so you can use it on any color shoe with out worrying about black smudges or discoloring your fingers when using it.
- Safe to use on all rubber and vinyl footwear including boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes, dress shoes and more.
- Specifically formulated to create a lasting bond that stays strong so you can have confidence in repairing your shoes yourself.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
After one month the sole of my boots continues to be solidly bonded to the upper. I have used the boots 3 weekends in very wet conditions and am still very please with this repair. This glue saved my boots, and saved me $250 and the agony of breaking in a new pair of boots. I highly recommend this product.
I starting using Boot-Fix Glue about 6 months ago and have found it to be the fastest, and most secure way to re-attach the area that is seperating. It takes about 30 seconds prep time and bonds in about ten seconds. No more sending repairs out and waiting for weeks. It bonds leather to leather as well!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great stuff for repairing repairing an old shoe you don't want to give up yet.Published 1 day ago by DR050198
Awesome product. I ordered this to fix my Nike sneakers whose sole had become detached halfway. It fixed the shoes perfectly, quickly and without any stain. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ajay Naidu
I used this glue to repair my sandals and so far so good. It is very easy to use.Published 4 days ago by fleeting
Took clamps for several minutes to get it to hold. Pretty sure it's just super glue.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
I tried 4 different glues on 4 different shoes a couple of months ago. They're all holding up fine so far, after walking about 6-10 miles. Read morePublished 11 days ago by The Guy with the Dogs
I have tried everything before to glue my basketball shoes, but being speedy the glue bond always breaks. Prior I would have to clamp my shoes for 24hrs. Read morePublished 1 month ago by David O. Robinson II