Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Boot Scootin' Boogie
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on April 5, 2018
Great song with a driving shuffle rhythm. I use this song (and several others) to help my drum students along with their progress...Are you a drummer...gotta have it.
on December 19, 2017
fun, line dance song
on September 30, 2017
Great
on January 11, 2013
What fun music this is. It's hard to just sit listening to it - must get up and boogie! Sounds like they're having much fun singing it.
on February 12, 2013
Can't get enough of their songs. Too bad they split. But their songs are still going strong.
An added plus for any collection.
on May 10, 2013
CANT BELIEVE I WAITED SO LONG TO GET IT. IT WAS JUST WHAT I WANTED EVERY BODY SHOULD HAVE IT. AND I DONT LIKE LEAVING FEEDBACK. IT IS NOT NECESSARY ON EVERY SINGLE ITEM.
on November 27, 2014
Great song.
on March 18, 2016
Ugreat dance song
on November 24, 2013
This song reminds me of my brother. He used to sing it with the country band he formed. I never tired of listening to him sing this song, so sweetly, beautifully. He's gone now...but I will always think of him when I hear this song.
on April 4, 2013
I love their work listen to them all the time sad to say that they aren't together doing music any more :-(:-(:-(:-(