Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on December 23, 2014
Did not see any real results, serum works way better overall
on May 30, 2014
I love the Boots No7 moisturizer so I purchased the Spot Corrector too. I's still waiting to see if the results are as good as advertised since I want to give it a couple of weeks. Although you don't apply a lot when you use it, the product seems a little pricey for what you get. But if it works, it will definitely be worth it.
on August 3, 2013
don't see the results, I don't believe it really lightens up dark spots.I have tried other dark spot correctors, I was expecting good results from this one because of the No 7 reputation, sorry to say I am hugely disappointed!
on May 20, 2013
This product did not work as I had hoped. It really didn't work at all. I would not recommend it.
on March 24, 2013
It was a waste of money...it just doesn't work. I applied as directed, there were no results. Try a different product.
on March 27, 2014
I have only been using this product for four days now and I can already see a difference in my age spots. Thanks Dr. Oz for letting me know about this product.
on December 30, 2013
I have been applying this product to 3 dark spots on my cheek for the past 7 weeks, twice a day. Both my husband and I feel the spots are fading, but I should have taken before pics!
on December 14, 2013
This product was recommended on "The Doctors" and it is one of the best ones I have used.
Would recommend it to others
on March 4, 2014
We have two climates, hot very hot and cold. This stuff does work very well, our sun/age spots are going away.
on October 6, 2014
i love how its working already .... BUT dont like the cost