- File Size: 1640 KB
- Print Length: 291 pages
- Publication Date: September 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009FNVBHY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#166,354 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #192 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- #200 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- #223 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter's Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is very well written. It is obvious that Lisa is not only an expert on the subject of setting up and running a VA business, but she really wants others to be successful as well.
I bought the Kindle version and (since I don't have a Kindle) ran it on the Kindle reader on my laptop. Using the e-reader tools, I have notes and links all throughout the book. I will use it a resource for years to come.
If you are thinking about becoming a VA this book will bring you up to speed. All that is left is for you to take the steps outlined in the 30-day action plan!
Most recent customer reviews
Buy it, it worth it!