- File Size: 1640 KB
- Print Length: 291 pages
- Publication Date: September 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009FNVBHY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#56,413 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #46 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- #52 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- #54 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter's Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The author shares way more than most people are willing to share. - Totally unselfish. Really! I have learned so much from reading this book and, having read it, I have gained information that is useful in more ways than just becoming a VA.
Lastly, I have never written a book review, but in this case, it seemed utterly selfish to keep my views to myself, especially since, again, this author has been so unselfish. - There must be someone else who can benefit from the wealth of knowledge Lisa has shared. She answers questions that you don't even know you have! - Grateful customer, Joyce. B. - MI
The 30 day reading guide and action plan is worth the cost of the book alone! In addition, being a member of her Facebook group has already been beneficial in just one short week. Lisa is active on her FB page and I was warmly greeted and cheered on by her and other VA's. This book is definitely written for the go-getter in mind, but even for those looking for a more thorough reference, please include this book in your library as well, the advice, thoughtfulness and links provided are an amazing tool for any aspiring VA.
I am in the process of starting my own business providing virtual support services. The best aspect for me is the many links that are provided at the end of the chapters. This helps you find information much faster than searching for it yourself. The recommendations, ideas and suggestions Lisa shares are great!
I'm now reading it a second time and beginning my 30 day action plan. This is a bonus (at the end of the book)! It's very helpful to keep your plans and goals organized and moving forward.
If your planning to start your own business providing virtual services, I highly recommend reading this book!
(actually very helpful to any individual starting their own business, the business tools suggested are great resources!)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Buy it, it worth it!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business