- File Size: 1635 KB
- Print Length: 230 pages
- Publication Date: September 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009FNVBHY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#114,823 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #113 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- #143 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #146 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter's Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Note: I was interviewed for this ebook and a small portion of my experience was included. I received an advance copy BUT I also bought a copy at full price. This is my way of testing whether or not something is really worth the money--I don't want to recommend anyone else buy something if I'm not willing to buy it myself.
This ebook is for people who want to take a skill and offer it as a service online. Skills might include writing, editing, bookkeeping, design, administrative help, consulting, coaching, tutoring, counseling, web development, or any other service that can be done remotely (hence the term "virtual" assistance).
Lisa walks you through the process of starting your online business step by step. She offers a ton of resources and tips. She has done this herself so she has extensive experience.
Lisa breaks everything down, step by step, to help you start and run a successful VA business. While there are no guarantees for anything, if you are certain of your skills and your love for this type of work, you can certainly succeed if you are willing to put in the effort and time required to do so.
She helps dispel some of the VA myths out there and prepare you for the reality of the work. Let me just say she is right about all of it. I highly recommend this eBook if you are looking to make money from home but aren't sure how to get started.
This is NOT a quick "get rich" scheme. You won't get rich, but you CAN make a good paying, steady income doing VA work.
This has already become a go-to reference manual for me. I read it through quickly once, and am now reading a second time to take detailed notes and work on implementing the action steps.
Lisa has a great voice, and takes an often-overwhelming subject and breaks it into practical, bite-sized pieces - all without dumbing down the information or making unrealistic promises about instant riches. She could easily charge double and I would gladly pay it and recommend that others do the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Buy it, it worth it!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business