- File Size: 1640 KB
- Print Length: 291 pages
- Publication Date: September 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009FNVBHY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#97,099 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #100 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- #101 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #102 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter's Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is very well written. It is obvious that Lisa is not only an expert on the subject of setting up and running a VA business, but she really wants others to be successful as well.
I bought the Kindle version and (since I don't have a Kindle) ran it on the Kindle reader on my laptop. Using the e-reader tools, I have notes and links all throughout the book. I will use it a resource for years to come.
Most recent customer reviews
Buy it, it worth it!