Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2016
I saw an ad online and I was very surprised by the positive reviews it has got compared to other expensive butt enchancement supplements. I decided to give it a try and I can say I'm not much of the review type but I had to write a review for this product! I started seeing results in just two weeks! Firmer , plump, and wide! It shapes in just the right shape! I love it! And I will definitely buy again ... again ... and again! I hope this was helpful because I 100% recommend this product to someone who wants to see results fast
91 helpful votes
92 helpful votes
on October 25, 2017
Been using this for few weeks and so far I love it. I can't really tell the difference right now but I've been combining the pills and the cream and workout at the gym as well. Will update the result when I finish up the bottle.
on August 24, 2017
I'm still using it,but I have only noticed a little bit changes.I am using both the cream and pills so that I can get better results.I like how soft my skin feels after putting the cream on.It's still in progress,I will update in a month or so because it is a two month supply I have.
on June 13, 2017
I like it so far is working good thanks
on October 9, 2016
So far it's been almost a month and I have noticed that my butt has become more plump 😊 I planned on adding more to my review after a full 6 months. As of now this product is doing what it's suppose to do. 🍑
on October 28, 2017
I’ve only been using the product for about 3 weeks but I think I see a difference although, not a significant difference. I will update in a few weeks. I love the smell of the cream.
on June 22, 2017
Smells good, only been using for a couple of week. Notice a subtle smoothing affect. Only recommendation is that they make the bottle easier to squeeze - it's pretty hard.
on May 25, 2017
I haven't measured yet but I have noticed changes in my jeans or pants. I only use the cream && I've used a different brand enhancement pill but never cream + pill together.
on May 7, 2017
Great Product! It smells amazing and absorbs easily. I have seen such a great difference using these products. Halfway through my first bottle
on June 21, 2017
This product is da bomb. I use it post work out and before bed and have noticed my butt got perky and juicy. And I got compliments a lot when I wear jeans. It really works.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.