Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Bop It! Smash (colors may vary)
|Price:||$23.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast-flashing lights bolt from side to side challenging you to time it right and smash the light in one of 3 zone spaces
- The quicker your reflexes, the higher you’ll score
- 3 Intense games allow you to play Solo or challenge your friends
- Try it once and you’ll be hooked. The hardest part is putting it down
- 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries Required. Demo batteries included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Smashingly awesome game challenges you to keep up with the flashing Bop it lights. Master three fantastic ways to play. Trap and play with light. A quick reaction skill game that tests your reflexes New Bop it smash is the fact action game to test your competitive nature
From the Manufacturer
Have a blast with the all-new Bop It® Smash game! The fast-flashing lights bolt from side to side challenging you to time it right and smash the light in one of the 3 Zone spaces to score. Play solo or challenge your friends. Go for the high score in the SOLO game. The quicker your reflexes, the higher you’ll score. Pass on the fun to your friends and see who can last the longest in Pass It mode! Multiplayer mode lets up to 6 players get in on the fast-smashin’ action to see who can reach the highest level! No assembly! Just pick it up and play. Try it once and you’ll be hooked! The hardest part is putting it down.