Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on July 17, 2012
I expected from other's reviews that the material would be thin, rough, and almost dingy. I was willing to accept that given how expensive other boppy covers are, and I haven't had time to create my own.

What I didn't expect was for the zipper stitching to fall apart the first time putting this cover on the boppy. What shoddy construction. I would rather continue to toss a blanket over the boppy than use one of these covers.
on September 25, 2015
Bought this 2010. My 1st and 2nd child used it. Lend it to a friend of mine who had a baby 16mos. ago. And now back on me again for my 3rd baby will be using it Due on January. Good material. It's not even faded even after 5 years.
on September 9, 2011
The colors of this cover are great. The fabric is still a little scratchy after 2 washings, but I'm sure it will soften over time with more washings. One annoying thing is the very large tag attached. The Boppy already has the same large tag that warns you not to let your baby sleep on the Boppy. I have other covers that do not have this big floppy tag, I would have looked for an older used cover that wouldn't have the tag. You could cut the tag off, but then you'll have a raggety edge of a tag on your pillow instead.
on January 10, 2012
I was a little mislead by the "cottony cute" description. the cover is really only 35% cotton (and 65% polyester). And as other commenters mentioned, it does feel pretty rough. I haven't washed it yet, so maybe it will soften up a little. The material is also pretty thin and see-through. It should be okay since the boppy pillow is white. Overall, it will work, but I'm going to be a pickier on my second cover purchase.
on December 29, 2012
This cover is nice because it's pretty gender neutral. We use our boppy constantly because my son is very heavy and the boppy helps me hold him without hurting my back. This cover seems like it's getting very thin from washing it and the fabric pills. For the price I paid, I would have expected a higher quality.
on November 26, 2011
As soon as the slipcover arrived, I opened it to add it to my Bobby pillow. When I zipped it up around the pillow, the slipcover fabric ripped away from the zipper. The pillow wasn't too big for the case, so the poor construction was truly disappointing. I don't know what other choice we have for this product, however, so I feel like they have us between a rock and a hard place.
on July 7, 2011
The colors on the slipcover are brighter than the product picture shows. In the picture they are more muted and earth tones. I dont mind but just so you know. The pattern is super cute.
Like others mentioned, the fabric is not really very soft. 65% polyester/ 35% cotton. I am going to wash it first and see if that helps some. I would give it 5 stars if it were softer.
on July 22, 2014
Received many compliments on this cute boppy cover and it holds up nicely in the wash. No stains! Even with breast milk spit up galore, and I use a gentle detergent at that! (Ecos or Mrs.Meyers)
on January 29, 2012
This cover is cute but the material is a bit scratchy. I purchased this one because a lot of the other covers were said to be scratchy in the reviews and this was reviewed more positively. Not sure why they make these fabrics so uncomfortable. Perhaps after a few washings it will soften up.
on September 28, 2011
I have a boppy pillow that I used for my son, now that I am expecting a daughter I wanted to get a new cover. The boppy brand name slipcover does fit great. The pattern is adorable. When I first opened the package I was concerned that it wasn't as soft as the one my son had but after a washing it feels much softer. I would recommend this cover.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.