|Item model number||00060201060490|
|material_composition||Material Front: 100% Polyester, Back: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester Fiber|
|Care instructions||Machine washable|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.25 x 3.5 x 12 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Boppy Preferred Head and Neck Support, Pink Royal Princess, Minky Fabric, Head Support for Infants
- UNIQUE CUT-OUT DESIGN: The Boppy Preferred Head and Neck Support has a unique, patented cut-out. Designed to relieve pressure while keeping your baby's head safely cradled. The product is endorsed by a Pediatrician.
- ROYALLY SOFT, MINKY FABRIC: Fit for a princess! The royally soft minky front fabric comes with embroidery and decorative stitching for royal cuteness.
- SUPPORT THROUGH TODDLERHOOD: The removable neck ring provides support through toddlerhood.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Works with a 3- and 5-point harness system and is simple to install in any stroller, bouncer, or swing. The head support should only be used in the recline position for infants.
- EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE: The head support is machine washable for easy care because little messes happen.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
30 years of supporting moms, dads and babies!
The Original, Beloved Boppy Nursing Pillow was created by a Mom-inventor back in 1989. Each product is created with passion, precision and pride. Encouraged by happy moms, dads and babies, we expanded our products to include travel accessories, prenatal and postnatal support.
Boppy Preferred Head and Neck Support
We love round heads!
Luxuriously soft! The Boppy Preferred Head and Neck Support is perfect for strollers, bouncers or swings. The cut-out design relieves pressure while keeping your baby's head safely cradled. Featuring a cushioned removable neck ring that provides neck support for your baby through toddlerhood.
Boppy Preferred Head and Neck Support
- We love round heads!
- Unique cut-out design relieves pressure while keeping your baby's head safely cradled
- Removable neck ring
- Minky fabric and adorable princess crown/ dino spikes
- Simple to install
- Works with 3 and 5 point harness systems
- The head support should only be used in the recline position for infants
- Easy care, machine washable
Head support everywhere and anywhere.
More Beloved Boppy Products
Boppy Preferred Princess Newborn Lounger
Boppy Luxe Lion Nursing Pillow
Boppy Preferred Princess Changing Pad Cover
Compare with similar items
Travel Bug Baby & Toddler 2-in-1 Head Support Duo Head Support for Car Seats, Strollers & Bouncers (Pink/White)
Jolly Jumper 3 in 1 Baby Hugger
Boppy Head & Neck Support, Charcoal Heathered, Head Support for Infants, Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Item Dimensions||11.25 x 3.50 x 12.00 inches||—||11.50 x 8.75 x 2.00 inches||11.00 x 3.25 x 11.50 inches|
Fit for a princess, luxuriously soft! The Boppy Preferred Head and Neck Support is perfect for strollers, bouncers or swings. The cut-out design relieves pressure while keeping your baby's head safely cradled. Featuring a cushioned removable neck ring that provides neck support for your baby through toddlerhood. Recommended for +0 months.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have considered using it on her swing as well. It is easy to add to your car seat or any other item at home such as a bouncer or swing.
Top international reviews
El soporte para la cabeza es bastante bueno por si solo, el unico pero que le pondria que el soporte del cuello si es algo grueso y dependiendo del bebe puede incomodarlo.