Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bora 501057 Fine/Coarse Combination Sharpening Stone, Aluminum Oxide
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The BORA 6-Inch aluminum oxide sharpening stone is a 2 sided stone with one coarse grit and one fine grit side.
- Ideal size for bench work
- 2 sided - one side is coarse 150 grit the other side fine 240 grit.
- Intended for sharpening all types of tools and knives
- 1 year warranty Measures 6" x 2" x 1"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bora Fine/Coarse Combination Sharpening Stone
Use this stone to remove material efficiently and effectively. Simply soak the stone in water for 5 minutes before you begin and add water as needed to refresh the stone while sharpening. Using water as the lubricant creates a slurry material that continues to break down while you are using the stone and creates finer and finer particles. The fine particles help you achieve quality results when sharpening knives, chisels, plane blades, pocket knives or garden tools.
After drying your stone you can re-use the packaging and store it in your toolbox.
Bora sharpening stones are 6 in x 2 in x 1 in and are available in three grit combinations to suit whatever sharpening job you need to tackle.