Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on July 31, 2015
These shoes are absolutely gorgeous. Like all Pleaser/Bordello shoes they do run small/narrow. I wear a size 6 1/2 in most brands and in Bordello a size 7 fits me. The pictures do not even do this shoe justice. It is not just silver, the sequins are actually holographic. This makes the whole shoe sparkle and shine like crazy. Also the holographic kaleidoscope of colors will make this a very versatile and wearable shoe. I am so glad that I decided to snap these up while amazon had them on sale (I think they are already more expensive at the time I write this review). Still, even at full price these beauties would be worth it.
on July 5, 2016
Love these shoes!! I'm normally a size 7 and bought an 8, which was perfect fit :)
on August 1, 2013
This attractive shoe was a last minute purchase for my daughter's prom.
The shoe would have been the perfect compliment to her dress but the shoe was a bit too tight. Though ordered in her usual size this shoe ran small so we sent it back and had no problems doing so.
on March 23, 2013
Lovely shoes and perfect for the occasion I bought them for. They are very comfy also. Can't wait to wear them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.