Borderland: (The Sleeping Court Short Story) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B07Q6R3JPV
- Publication date : May 14, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 2438 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 38 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #935,679 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Orphaned Redheaded fae princess that needs to come into her powers.
2. Evil aunt on the main throne.
3. Cruel cousin she'll have to fight to win the throne.
4. Sithens that answer to the Princesses wishes.
5. A main guard that will worship/love/be loyal to the fae Princess and protect her.
5. Guard is chosen through sex/intimacy.
6. Hand of Powers come to the Princess through the sex she has.
7. One of her main guards/lovers has frost/ice powers: Carrigan with Verity and Killing Forst with Merry.
These are just some similarities and I'm about 1/3 of the way through Book 2. I'll update as I read more.
For a short story, this is Steamy! Lol I absolutely loved Quinn and V in the truck... omg! Now I Need more Stella and Kay! Lol
I highly recommend this! Not only is it steamy but I definitely needed the emotional aspect of it. I cried. And I absolutely loved every second of it!
Verity has given Quinn and Alyx a gift of the impossible—the ability to visit their lost parents once again. And boy, is it emotional. I absolutely loved seeing the court once again, and getting a closer glimpse at how Faerie is growing and healing. I hope these stories keep coming because I'll never be ready to let these characters go.
Top reviews from other countries
Verity seeks to distract himself with passion and then take him to the Borderlands to meet with someone who might set him on the right path.
This is definitely a short story, and it isn’t essential to the story arc of The Sleeping Court, but it is interesting and fills in some important facts that you might not find elsewhere.